Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

klen dool posted:

Hahahahahahahahahhaha wtf really? Most people in my experience think you are all aggressive religious war mongering shitheads based in the foreign policy your government practices. I wish my government agreed with me though.

lol if you think this is an actual opinion held by anyone who isn't a dumb 12 years old leftist with a Che t-shirt, or a legit goat loving terrorist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

crabcakes66 posted:

Sweden is a capitalist country with a large welfare state. It seems to work pretty well.

Yes, but they are a failed capitalist state because they won't give me a commissar's uniform and a handgun so I can finally kill all the enemies of the proletariat, especially Steve from highschool loving Steve I hate you so much anime is actually very grown up don't make fun of me you loving bully all the girls are laughing at me I swear one day I will be a very important man and I will have my revenge

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Pro-pedophilia anime avatar, nonetheless.

Truly, against such mental heavyweights, I think democracy and progress should just fold and accept anime communism as the new regime.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

icantfindaname posted:

aren't you the guy who unironically liked cross ange?

lol did you seriously go through 6 months of post history to find out I enjoyed seeing dragons getting shot by robots and nonsensical plot? epic burn brah

If you want more dirty secrets, I watch terrible shows like "the Strain" and i'm pretty enthusiastic about Metal Gear Solid 5.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah, my name is a terrible pun based on how translating "fetish" in french can be funny, sorry I couldn't be as inspired as you were when I picked a name. Also, I don't remember ever defending what you're referring to, so lol

vvv : but was the rape of Nanking really that bad, considering America is... has... bad stuff... happening or not happening? just asking questions

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 20, 2015

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Strudel Man posted:

The state church and the monarchy? Are you posting from the 1700s?

He is making fun of conservatism by saying that since the regressive rethuglikkkans espouse conservative values, they want to go back to the dark ages. It's actually a very smart joke.

^^^^^^
pretty sure I've heard quite a few progressive argue that whatever brand of social progress they were in favor off was more in tune with man's nature. Let's be honest, "man's nature" argument are just dumb, no matter who say them, and I don't even know why we're having that derail.

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HorseLord posted:

most of the people making GBS threads up the thread on that page are on my ignore list so I can't see.

You loving baby

• Locked thread