Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

asdf32 posted:

We have a black president, healthcare reform and gay marriage too.
It's basically Nazi Germany up in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord doesn't know what Stae Capitalism is and that makes me sad because it means he isn't putting as much effort into his LF Stalinist gimmick as it deserves.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Mandy Thompson posted:

America of course
Yes you see by virtue of the black president but also racism transitive principal America is the Great Satan.

Also nobody in China has ever been racist because there is only one Chinese race and everyone else is a worse than dog mudman fit only for slaughter or salt mines. Hail Mao.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

The CPC was fraternal with the Black Panthers.
I thought about being fraternal in college. I didn't know the CPC or Black Panthers were an option though.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jul 19, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

3peat posted:

China builds roads, railways, schools and hospitals in Africa, in return for access to resources.
America installed and propped dictators in Africa in turn for access to resources.

The chinese are svelte, beautiful, and have a rich, ancient culture, history and language.
Teh americans are fat, ugly, pasty hamlords with no trace of culture, history or even a language of their own.

There's no contest really. China rules, America drools. Ciao.

Yeah but they poop in the street.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Fojar38 posted:

I can't tell who's fakeposting and who isn't now.
It's turtles all the way down.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Witchfetish, is mod of animeville, you will not survive this day gentlemen.
Then let me be first to step into the breach!

I may fall, but I will fell a score of animes before I breathe my last, and the warriors of heaven shall march over my grave to victory!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

The usual "human nature" argument associated with conservatives is basically that without the guiding natural institutions of the state church and the monarchy people will spiral into degeneracy because reasons
To be fair places without governments generally aren't great places. That lends a little weight to the argument that governance is kind of necessary.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

Soviets: Hey africans would you like a Visa and free university education with all living costs covered
Soviets: Hey Ukrainians, would you like food? Haha there's no food!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Someone invent a missile that homes in on bad opinions and let's end this sad experiment we call humanity.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

What tabloid claims Koreans believe that, then?
The Korean Central News Agency published the story. It's hard to say if anyone in North Korea actually believes half the poo poo the KCNA puts out or if it's all purely for outside consumption. If it is, I don't know how anyone else is supposed to believe it either but it could be some kind of complicated 12th-dimensional troll that they've kept going for 60 years.

So the options really are:

1) The government of the DPRK is totally insane.
2) The government of the DPRK has such strong information control that they can convince North Koreans of insane things.
3) The government of the DPRK believes everyone else on Earth is a moron.
4) The Kim family is a dynasty of comic geniuses who have used the lives of millions of Koreans to craft the greatest joke in human history.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jul 22, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

Go on, show us the KCNA report of what you're saying.
New cancer vaccine developed - Korean News

Currently down. Undoubtedly due to imperialism and not because it is powered by a tractor.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

Betting on "we have a new drug that looks promising for some things" and not "Kim Jong Un personally blessed us with the cure to all disease".
Bet on whatever you want comrade, but KCNA articles trend pretty heavily toward insanity.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

Rent-A-Cop says that the KCNA reported they have a magic cancer cure all.
Hey look, they got that tractor working again!

KCNA posted:

Pyongyang, June 18 (KCNA) -- Kumdang-2 Injection developed by the Korea Pugang Pharmaceutic Co., Ltd is believed to be efficacious for different epidemics.
In this regard KCNA met Dr. Jon Sung Hun, director of the company.
Jon said:
The researchers insert rare earth elements (REE) into insam (ginseng) by applying the micro-elementary fertilizers of REE to the fields of insam. Inside the herbal body of insam the REE had got combined with the saccharides into desired complex compounds.
The injection is made of extracts from those complex compounds.
As a strong immuno-activator, the injection has been recognized to prevent different malignant epidemics. -0-

What's that? Tell you more about this new wonder drug? Ok!

Kumdang-2 posted:

1) Kumdang-2 Injection is a herbal medicine extracted from Kaesong Koryo insam (ginseng) cultivated in Kaesong DPR Korea by applying rare-earth molecular fertilizer. It contains insam saccharides, light rare earth elements, a micro-quantities of gold and platinum.
2) It causes no pain during and after injection.
3) Unlike chemical medicines, it has no adverse side effects.
4) It has no contraindications and can be used together with other medicines.
5) It optimizes the systems of autonomic nerve and self-curing by stimulating hypothalamus, the centre of the autonomic nervous system, functions anti-inflammatory, anti-bacteria and anti-virus, restores the diseased parts t revitalizing and proliferating cells, optimizes immunity, maintains the homoeostasis of the body, and functions anti-oxidant
6) It absorbs or removes all those that have not originally been in human body (e.g. cancer, pathological secretion, etc.) including those of the same cellular tissues as the healthy ones like polyps or some skin diseases.
7) Owing to its healing mechanism, it can cure a large variety of diseases, and its effects instantly emerge vivid and last long.
8) Dosage does not vaiy according to diseases, but alters a little according to the patient’s body weight and severity of the illness.
9) The main purpose of injection is to cure diseases, but it is also good for healthy persons as it invigorates them, optimizes their immunity and makes them more beautiful.
10) It is good for those who have taken chemical medicines like anti-biotics and narcotic drugs and those who have drunken much alcohol because Kumdang-2 Injection prevents, neutralizes or removes all side effects and addiction. In particular, when taking such medicines that entail severe side effects like anti-cancer and anti-TB medicines, it is advisable to apply this injection simultaneously with them so as to prevent their side effects and expedite cure of the diseases.
11) Hitherto, in uses of Kumdang-2 Injection, nobody could find any sign of attachment (love), addiction, intoxication or their similarity of any kind.
Truly Glorious Leader with Slim Figure and Excellent Haircut has surpassed himself this time!

Bonus NK injectables insanity:

KVNA posted:

Pyongyang, July 17 (KCNA) -- The Nano Technology Institute under Kim Il Sung University in the DPRK developed nano-gold injection, a combination of nano-gold and various kinds of natural bioproducts.
The injection is efficacious for immunity invigoration, inflammation, pain, neurosis, cerebration and blood circulation, promotion of metabolism and effacement of active oxygen. It also removes poisoning by medicine or chemicals.
According to Kim Sung Chol, a researcher of the institute, nano-gold shows rapid pharmacological action in human body. Its particle is smaller than 20-30nm in size and the injection is especially good for rheumatic arthritis, liver diseases, diabetes and cancerous diseases.
The injection won a high appreciation at the 29th National Festival of Science and Technology and the 17th Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair. -0-

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

nopantsjack posted:

wait do we got peeps in the tyool 2015 who don't recognise the US as the worlds biggest terror state yet? If so lol.
Talk poo poo, get droned.

That's how the 21st century works for all you non-Americans.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

AlexanderCA posted:

Now do one defending North Korea.
He already did for a couple pages then mysteriously went silent when KCNA's website started working again and it turned out that the DPRK is, in fact, indefensible.

TheImmigrant posted:

I do, however, believe that you are a horse.
I would pay good money to see a circus with a communist horse.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

I'll always side with them over you. No Korean ever carpetbombed D.C.
I never carpetbombed D.C. either but TBH that's more due to a lack of funds than a lack of desire.

Edit: I don't want to get banned when the Secret Service shows up at Lowtax's house again so let me clarify. The above statement was made in jest. Some of DC is actually quite nice.

I support the safe, secure, humane, and cost effective confinement of the US political class in a facility where they can no longer harm themselves or others.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 24, 2015

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

The Lord of Hats posted:

You don't get to handwave it away like that. China does not exist in some parallel universe where the laws of physics are wildly different. There are tons of Chinese citizens who have money in the stock market because it was hugely encouraged, and many of them bought on the margin. Either the market crashes, in which case a huge chunk of the population is completely hosed, or you prop up the market with government funds--which is quickly a huge drain on the government, or you just do what they're doing and turn the entire market so illiquid that the shares are worthless anyways because nobody wants to buy into that farce. I don't c are how authoritarian you are, you can't make that scale of event unhappen.

You are arguing economics with a guy who is on record in this thread supporting the Holodomor.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

I see you're making poo poo up again.
Genocide denial is support for genocide.

You are no better than a neo-nazi comrade HorseFuhrer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

HorseLord posted:

Proponents of the Holodomor theory of the famine are actually the ones denying deaths, for example, all of the ones that happened outside of Ukraine. They need to do this because otherwise the narrative of a genocide against Ukrainians doesn't work.

Perpetuating the Holodomor version of events is an insult to all of those victims.

Guys some SS soldiers also died during the Holocaust. My great-uncle fell out of a guard tower for example.

• Locked thread