Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Kuai posted:

why make new weapons when they can just use that weapon on a brand new character to have people shell out NX for hair/inners/leveling poo poo

Her helmet is kitty ears

How can you say no to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Kuai posted:

why make new weapons when they can just use that weapon on a brand new character to have people shell out NX for hair/inners/leveling poo poo

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

ArchWizard posted:

They should probably give any new weapons to the characters who already exist. How long has it been since non-sexy Hurk was added? He's the oldest character who still only has one weapon, right?

It has been awhile. I'm still waiting on uncapping skills for Ari.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

At first we thought Hurk didn't get a second weapon because he was already op. Now we know its just so they can make more waifus and husbandos and sell more underpants. We are trapped by this underpants economy. At least they are safe from Ferghus.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Bakalakadaka posted:

At first we thought Hurk didn't get a second weapon because he was already op. Now we know its just so they can make more waifus and husbandos and sell more underpants. We are trapped by this underpants economy. At least they are safe from Ferghus.

let's celebrate

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Hagie is coming out tomorrow. Christmas events are also starting tomorrow.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
We already have him on EU and it makes it surprisingly hard to actually get end game groups with everybody playing him. Also he's so sugoi very kawaii I can't even bring myself to even make one to try out.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Morglon posted:

We already have him on EU and it makes it surprisingly hard to actually get end game groups with everybody playing him. Also he's so sugoi very kawaii I can't even bring myself to even make one to try out.

Eh I can't wait :3:

Typically I will host all my runs so I don't mind a harem of Slyas with my Ari.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
So apparently they have this contest where you get a thing when you're the first one with him to 90. I just did a Crescent Moon Island with one and I'm jealous as Arisha. He gets a much better teleport so he's much faster and also he gets to heal. That guy was super pushy though which I guess is understandable when you want to win the thing but drat it man let me grab my loot. Also I hate that place, everything flies and is poisoned.

Morglon fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 11, 2015

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Alder posted:

Eh I can't wait :3:

Typically I will host all my runs so I don't mind a harem of Slyas with my Ari.

:3:

i named my grindr lmao

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Morglon posted:

So apparently they have this contest where you get a thing when you're the first one with him to 90. I just did a Crescent Moon Island with one and I'm jealous as Arisha. He gets a much better teleport so he's much faster and also he gets to heal. That guy was super pushy though which I guess is understandable when you want to win the thing but drat it man let me grab my loot. Also I hate that place, everything flies and is poisoned.

It auto-loots at the end of the longer runs. Ugh, I keep looking at the race to 90 title but I just don't want to no-life grind exp like maple all over again. Yes, his teleport is a lot better than Ari but I'm only lvl 16 :v:

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Yeah you don't ever need to loot bosses

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Even in all the Malina poo poo? Even if that's the case my OCD won't allow me to actually leave that stuff behind. There's also tons of poo poo about the game I don't know because the wiki is terrible, the translation sucks and guide videos mainly consist of people doing sick moves and then jerking themselves off. Maybe this time I'll actually invest the time, 80 gear is still prohibitively expensive and actually got more expensive after the patch but 90 gear is super cheap and still getting cheaper, just have to power through the last couple of levels with my mostly 70 gear.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Morglon posted:

Wait a Sylas in Crescent Moon already? is this on the EU server?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah. Still an awful lot of poopsocking went into that. I mean getting to the mid 70s in less than 36 hours is impressive if sad.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

:3:

i named my grindr lmao

Somehow I knew that was you when I saw it last night.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Bakalakadaka posted:

Somehow I knew that was you when I saw it last night.

Tree had to ask! :downs:

Anyway: Hoagie is really fun and I am going to end up spending out some of my warchest on him.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Morglon posted:

Even in all the Malina poo poo? Even if that's the case my OCD won't allow me to actually leave that stuff behind. There's also tons of poo poo about the game I don't know because the wiki is terrible, the translation sucks and guide videos mainly consist of people doing sick moves and then jerking themselves off. Maybe this time I'll actually invest the time, 80 gear is still prohibitively expensive and actually got more expensive after the patch but 90 gear is super cheap and still getting cheaper, just have to power through the last couple of levels with my mostly 70 gear.

It's OK, I'll always be here for you :smith:

Also, most of the drops are trash in S2 with the exceptions of breaks and rares so I stopped caring umm 2-3 yrs ago. Have you tried seal farming? You can a full set of Lvl 80 items in a few weeks if dedicated enough. I was extremely lazy on my Evie alt and I still hit 17k with 175 titles.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Or I can just level to 90 and I can wear my full purp half enchanted set I got for cheap on the auction house. When I came back to the game I tried doing mostly raids and heroic poo poo but since I switched to just doing Malina poo poo I'm actually having fun and it's pretty easy if you get a group and pays decently. Also all that small poo poo that's virtually worthless I toss into the fire one item at a time for a good rate of conversion to spirit traces that are worth a fair bit of money. At this pace I could probably pick up a full set of 80 poo poo if it comes up or build my own way before hitting 90 or I could just save that money for something else.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Nexon is giving away free 1,000 AP capsules. One per account. Just go into the depot and buy it for 0 NX. You have until Monday-ish.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Why every time I want to play Vindictus again they release a new character in KR that makes me want to wait again.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Welp there's the level 90 Haggie on west, and here I thought I might have a shot at it.

I can't nolife hard enough I guess.

Commander Puddin
Sep 30, 2007
I've been playing for a couple days- in game as Tardnado, applied to FartLords.

GaylordButts
Feb 19, 2009

Commander Puddin posted:

I've been playing for a couple days- in game as Tardnado, applied to FartLords.

There's not enough goons on East for FartLords to be worthwhile right now. There are a few goons who are in pubbie guilds, or I can accept you into FartLords if you just want to wear that title proudly.

Commander Puddin
Sep 30, 2007

GaylordButts posted:

There's not enough goons on East for FartLords to be worthwhile right now. There are a few goons who are in pubbie guilds, or I can accept you into FartLords if you just want to wear that title proudly.

Man, FartLords me up! I'm much more interested in fart jokes than I am in meaningful gameplay anyway.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Kuai posted:

Why every time I want to play Vindictus again they release a new character in KR that makes me want to wait again.

Eh I guess you can wait another yr or so when they release Delia overseas if the game is still around then :v:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

GaylordButts posted:

I think almost all of us are in Lion Heart now.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I think almost all of us are in Lion Heart now.

Also sometimes referred to as Lion Fart in case you really need your fart fix.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bakalakadaka posted:

Also sometimes referred to as Lion Fart in case you really need your fart fix.

Where have you been Hulu? You just drop in, call me names and disappear. It's very sad.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Where have you been Hulu? You just drop in, call me names and disappear. It's very sad.

I'm on hiatus until I get my revamp and god drat priest outfit and I'm playing xcom instead.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bakalakadaka posted:

I'm on hiatus until I get my revamp and god drat priest outfit and I'm playing xcom instead.

:rip:

I got Grindr to 61. But he's so screwed by me not hvaing a bunch of high level INT gear laying around.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

That reminds me I need to sell my int rings.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bakalakadaka posted:

That reminds me I need to sell my int rings.

You should loan them to me. Because I am so cute. And cool.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

I just noticed that the OP is out of date because it doesn't mention Hagie or Sylas. Does someone want to do a short writeup describing his playstyle?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Sylas is a mage who controls his magic with Phantom Daggers which build up shards for ranged attacks on enemies. Currently he is the only male INT character released so far.

Also he is the prettiest male character :3:

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Sylas is a mid to long range character that excels in mobility and relies on not getting hit to keep up his self buffs which allow him to gain extra damage on his attacks and can also offer support with active skills that give others life steal, a healing shield and an attack and stamina regen buff which is laid in an area and effects those who stay in the zone.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

The nerf bat update is live on Korean servers. I'll see if I can get a better update for y'all but uh, RIP Sword Lann

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

The nerf bat update is live on Korean servers. I'll see if I can get a better update for y'all but uh, RIP Sword Lann

Thanks Obama

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
So if you're playing the Korean thing are there any changes to make Arisha's block not worthless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Morglon posted:

So if you're playing the Korean thing are there any changes to make Arisha's block not worthless?

Whatttt? MB is the best in-game block :colbert: