Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Anyone on play east coast servers while from the west? Moved to the west a year ago but I got my stuff all over the eastern servers.

Wondering how the general experience is for someone playing on the other server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Bakalakadaka posted:

I know several people who play in east from the west coast and even Australia and poo poo. I think as long as your connection is stable it's not too bad, you'll just have to learn the delay.

Yeah I tried some raids earlier and seemed alright, can be pretty hit/miss depending on who is hosting. I was pretty much at 3 bars/blue most of the fights.

And christ Fiona got really confusing when it came to her defensive options between the deflect and various counters with the small shield. Maybe I'll level up Vella for what seems to be simpler counter options.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
I think I'm just bad at reading bosses while using the small shield to figure what to block or heavy stand. The addition of deflect just throws more things into the mix for me, like really wondering when I should be using it and if I keep failing with it I may just disregard it and possibly screw myself when theres this boss where it'd be REEEALLLY handy if you knew how to use it. Then wondering what bosses I should consider taking the heavy shield on.

Right now I'm really turtling hard with a heavy shield cause I don't know what the gently caress after not playing this for about 2-3 years. Pulling out the small shield and trying to get blocks for counters has been a poor experience.

But eh my Fiona had like 25k AP from over the years when I logged back on, my Vella is 20 and still has 13k AP left.