Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
We already have him on EU and it makes it surprisingly hard to actually get end game groups with everybody playing him. Also he's so sugoi very kawaii I can't even bring myself to even make one to try out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
So apparently they have this contest where you get a thing when you're the first one with him to 90. I just did a Crescent Moon Island with one and I'm jealous as Arisha. He gets a much better teleport so he's much faster and also he gets to heal. That guy was super pushy though which I guess is understandable when you want to win the thing but drat it man let me grab my loot. Also I hate that place, everything flies and is poisoned.

Morglon fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 11, 2015

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Even in all the Malina poo poo? Even if that's the case my OCD won't allow me to actually leave that stuff behind. There's also tons of poo poo about the game I don't know because the wiki is terrible, the translation sucks and guide videos mainly consist of people doing sick moves and then jerking themselves off. Maybe this time I'll actually invest the time, 80 gear is still prohibitively expensive and actually got more expensive after the patch but 90 gear is super cheap and still getting cheaper, just have to power through the last couple of levels with my mostly 70 gear.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah. Still an awful lot of poopsocking went into that. I mean getting to the mid 70s in less than 36 hours is impressive if sad.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Or I can just level to 90 and I can wear my full purp half enchanted set I got for cheap on the auction house. When I came back to the game I tried doing mostly raids and heroic poo poo but since I switched to just doing Malina poo poo I'm actually having fun and it's pretty easy if you get a group and pays decently. Also all that small poo poo that's virtually worthless I toss into the fire one item at a time for a good rate of conversion to spirit traces that are worth a fair bit of money. At this pace I could probably pick up a full set of 80 poo poo if it comes up or build my own way before hitting 90 or I could just save that money for something else.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
So if you're playing the Korean thing are there any changes to make Arisha's block not worthless?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
If you time it right sure but that doesn't help with the fact that it catches one hit. Most interesting enemies hit two or even three times in a row which means that I pretty much eat at least two of them because it doesn't come up fast enought after the first hit. I pretty much always dodge which is mostly fine if I know the patterns but that still doesn't change the fact that it's barely more than just taking a step to the side and will never take you out of range of even the medium bosses. You do get kind of used to it but it still means I'm eating more damage than I should. Not to mention that even the slightest bit of lag completely kills my chances to not get hit and I'm not even asking for mana shield levels of keeping it up but some more tolerance than that quarter second would be nice.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
The bars don't seem to mean anything though, I've played on two and was perfectly fine and on four and it turned into a slide show. Also funny that you mentioned how it could block several attacks and I manage to get that done for the first time today, I've never seen it do that before.

Connection speeds are a huge problem though but that's more a community thing. You've got people with crap connections hosting because well, it never lags for them! Actually had a guy yell at the party when everybody complained that his connection was poo poo. Then you get plenty of we're gonna short man this with mostly 60s or 70s because I can only host for so many people which I will tell you the literal second before I start instead of asking someone else to host or people hosting anyway and telling the group they know they have a lovely connection as soon as the quest starts but of course they couldn't just ask anybody else to host.

Also while I'm ranting what is it about Sylas that makes people who play him so obnoxious? I mean the community in general is pretty poo poo but I've had tons of problems with Sylas players lately like them failing trials of Macha on purpose, opening doors with normal boxes and just generally demanding everything be done their way instead of just playing.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
No he literally went after the ones we had turned a certain color and turned them a different color and opened doors even after someone announced which door the good box was behind. I mean playing poorly I get and don't mind but when you keep doing it after being asked not to by the entire party that's just a dick move. Don't even get why either you're kind of loving yourself since you're not getting good loot either. And honestly it's always a Sylas but I only noticed it because I've been chaining Malina for the enchantments so it's annoying to me. Sure I can solo the things but it takes more time and is tedious.

Morglon fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Dec 19, 2015

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Alder posted:

The latest event looks lame :catbert:

Also return of the gatchapon outfitters. Really?! I just wanted some new clothes not RNG.

Care to elaborate and/or link? The European thing barely has any information at all ever and when it does it's hard to find.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Yeah that's on EU too, just got a notification someone won it. gently caress you Nexon, would've dropped some money one that but no. Not gonna deal with gambling boxes, just gently caress off.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Well we don't even get tears in the box, just on the forums. I picked up two with some NX I had left over and got bath soap and a fishing rod you can buy in game that's worth 200 gold. So no, not worth it.

Bakalakadaka posted:

I am gonna be mad if my priest outfit is in an rng box and buy 500 of them anyway.

Meh, just got XCom 2 and the new Homeworld instead.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
What you don't have those? It's a thing you drop into the hot spring like whatever and get a buff for like an hour and nobody uses them since it's incredibly minor like 100 extra HP or some def or attack and it's not cheap, some even cost NX.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Bakalakadaka posted:

I only have to last a few more weeks to dragon's dogma PC. Also I know priest isn't in this box but it could be if we ever get it and ugh.

Yeah how's that game anyway, it looks like something I might be interested in but if it's too Dark Souls I'm gonna pass.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
But giving people less choice in the content they are able to do at any given time is always a bad thing and it's especially bad when a game already asks you to repeat so much of the same as this one does. They could have added another tier of difficulty on top of the existing ones instead of just upping the level on it.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
I wonder what the drop chance on the actual good items is but with my luck I'll shovel gold into the guy every day and get poo poo every time.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Now if only they'd patch that lovely beginning and end of mission music and that part where the score card stops you from fighting those guys still trying to murder you and manage to make the game not dead again.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Obviously it don't matter if you're black or white as long as you hit things with swords.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Or the EU. Last time when I played channel 1 wasn't even full most of the time so yeah not looking so hot. But on EU things are handled differently anyway and it's super hard to find any info on anything anyway.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Doesn't surprise me EU is loving dead.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
It's not funny the first time so I believe it.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
The game has a story? And here I thought it was just punching goblins until they explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Migration is going well. Can't connect to the global yet and can't connect to the European anymore. Good job there Nexon.