Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
How horribly P2W is this Nexon game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Apparently I had 5k NX in my old account that expired. Lovely. Never seen an MMO put an expiration date on their currency.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
What's the main USA guild thats's active?

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
There any way I should be building my Lann? I'm kind of just putting in skills at randon.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
At around what level will I start to see other boats?

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
That doesn't bug me, mainly playing as a side game when I am at cap with skyforge and bored of XIV.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Game is saying 'You cannot create a party. You are in no condition to board.' Every time I try to make a boat. Any ideas?

Edit: Figured it out, it was a red mission because I had not done the prerequisite.

ShadowMoo fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 27, 2015

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine

ArchWizard posted:

Are you on East or West? Even if you don't join a goon guild, you should tell us where you are so goons can add you to their friends list so you can be friends.

I am on west.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Which server is better to play on, east or west?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
How do you use these event cupons?