Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
West cleared them in about 3 days as well. Its just West goons that are dead or, like me, in other guilds instead.

Unless East doesn't reset the bosses each week and just cycles to the next one immediately or something.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jul 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
The Evie revamp is overdue and when it hits it will be glorious.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I have been quite happy with the Lynn changes, gives me more reason to care about gold orbs, no flinch resetting stuff like Titan by mistake, and divine spear has a use. Oh and Little Rat blocking just about everything.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I can tell you its not funny the 2nd through 5th times either. +pain

So like, there's a 14 day log in event 30th until 13th right before Delia hits, including 1 premium armor fusion/weapon fusion/enchant rune, just gotta afk for half an hour each day, good stuff.