Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
Yeah Muir is by far the best source of paradise stones, I'm surprised few people seem to realise this. Often he drops me 3-4 stones each run(without lucky cores), make sure to go for his break off too since like all other s3 bosses his BO core count as a regular core which includes all drops on his loot table.
On top of that its a fast fight(5min with par time counted in, battle itself takes like 3-4min), only downside is that its a once per day fight, but hey that just means a reason to dust off some alts!

And about Evie sucking, I don't know how people play her, but she is by far one of the strongest chars in game atm especially with scythe, it is true that you do need to invest in some att spd for her(30+ at least) but way less so now then pre revamp where she was unplayable at low speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
Still, farming ben dungeons for paradise stones is terribly inefficient way to get them, since they are very rare to drop in there over awakening stones/secondary crafting materials. You are probably way better off farming s1 stuff for empowered stones and upgrading those into paradise ones instead.

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
The only thing that resets is the enhancement rank when you change materials, and that only resets when you swap out the main core, secondary cores shouldn't reset anything.
So you can have a blue Regina chest armor fused with something, replace the core, and it will retain the fused look, unbind counts, dyes and scrolls, unless the core u replace it with can't have that rank scrolls(not likely to happen).

You can't switch main cores tho, like something made with Regina feather can't use a Braha essence, it will always be a Regina armor piece no matter what you change on it only its stats can be modified. But secondary materials can be changed nilly willy long as you have the ore, leather cloths etc for the replacement fee.

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
I can confirm that Slashing High is stupid good skill and what I dump most my SP into on chars that have access to it, and by time its CD is off 90% of the time I'll have the SP back to pop it instantly again.
Plus its also a skill that scales very well with your characters gear/stats.
There is a reason newer characters and weapons didn't get Slashing High, its kinda overpowered, just imagine a chain Vella with near infinite stamina and speed boost.

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
Looks like yet another new character is coming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE0mEzedc4E

Gun-fu Girl, could be fun, might even check it out once its released on NA/EU.

Choyi fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Nov 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
Haven't played this since.... 2015 I think, not going to count logging once a year or so just to see if any friends where around.

Was considering to maybe hop on again for old times sake and actual play a little, but after getting up to date with the later changes to the game(fatigue etc) I'm not sure I wan't to spoil any good memories I may still have from playing in the past.

Game was already on a somewhat lengthy downhill ride of bad dev decisions back when I stopped playing, but now its seems like everything's gone to poo poo even by Nexon standards?