Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Bakalakadaka posted:

That's an awful lot of days I could be afking in FFXIV instead!

:same:

I'm just waiting for EW in 3 months since I don't want to be burned out.

I do pop into Vin for major events though since I can't quit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

At least the clone box has now returned for event gifts. I made a new Danah alt but still busy with finals and EW to play :shobon:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Hy_C posted:

I’ll never be able to get my crew to come back and play this game as long as it has fatigue. But what are you playing mostly?

FFXIV :v:

I'm like I just login for free stuff and log off.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Bakalakadaka posted:

the good news is that vindictus will live forever on the money they make from the continued fat titty outfits

I thought you said good news :gbsmith:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

ArchWizard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJFBxXO0XHk

The devs have released their first Dev Talks video. They have a few plans coming to fruition and a bunch more in the planning stages. I'm especially pleased with what they're doing for Redeemers. They noted that 90% of KR players don't bother doing more than eight Redeemer raids per week out of a possible sixteen wins, so they're halving the number of wins allowed per week and adjusting rewards to more than make up for it. And also, thank gently caress, they respond directly to specific observations and complaints about Naberius and promise that they fully intend to make him not suck... right after they finish their other important task: adding less tiddy. No, seriously: the modelers realized they were going too far with the All Curves stuff and made a policy to rein it in and make sure that people who don't want enormous boobs have something to buy for their characters.

I'll believe it when I see it for that last part :v:

I'm still waiting for better male outfits too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Does anyone see themselves playing this game in 5 years? I realize I hit the complete stop at the wall and I just lost motivation other than logging for free stuff for over 1 year now :v:

It's the drop rate and then the realization that gearing is so much suffering compared to FFXIV.