Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
why make new weapons when they can just use that weapon on a brand new character to have people shell out NX for hair/inners/leveling poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Why every time I want to play Vindictus again they release a new character in KR that makes me want to wait again.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
any ETA on Delia?

Kuai
May 25, 2004
So I'm gonna come back for Dahlia. Is there any event going on right now that would help her?

Kuai
May 25, 2004

ArchWizard posted:

There's an event that gives you ancient coins as a reward for winning S1 or S2 raids on any difficulty other than Easy. You can turn in the coins for scrolls and that event ends at the same time Delia comes out. So, you can premake armor sets and enchant them. As far as I know, the scrolls from the exchange shop are tradeable so you could also buy scrolls right before the event ends and pass them over to your Delia. This may be better if you want to use r9 or higher enchants on her gear but you'll need to powerlevel to use the enchants before they expire. There's also the Returning Warrior event, which can give you a few goodies that can be helpful to a Delia. VVIP capsules will help a Delia on the same account as the character who uses it. The Aurora Princess Set package can be mailed within accounts. Graces and blessing stones can be transferred using shared storage... But I'm guessing you don't have shared storage right now.

Despite what you might expect, the Jump to 75 event specifically excludes Delia so don't bother saving the package for her.

Turns out I missed mentioned of another event: It's the Royal Army Raid Event again! Here are the rewards for killing Red Elchulus a bunch:
  • 100 Completed Raids: 7 Day Perfumed Persimmon Necklace
    ATT/M.ATT +300
    DEF +300
  • 200 Completed Raids: 7 Day Critical Epaulet
    CRIT +20
  • 300 Completed Raids: 7 Day Platinum Epaulet
    ATT/M.ATT +300
    ATT Speed +2
    STR +30
    INT +30
  • 400 Completed Raids: 7 Day VIP Service
  • 500 Completed Raids and having completed the raid 3 times: 3x Perpetual Enchant Coupons
    Sets a temporary Enchant Scroll's duration to Permanent

drat a free 75 for her would have been nice. ive done 1-80 so many god drat times its not even funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
god i forgot how painful leveling is

is 60-90 any easier?