Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
I'm starting up, and since it sounds like there is no goon presence on the west server, I'm making a character on east, even though I live in the west. I play at odd hours for my timezone most of the time, but I'm not really worried about being able to group with people all the time, just would like the benefits of a guild. Which guild should I send an app to? I'd also welcome any tips or suggestions on what to focus on, like what skills I should pick up first and learn to use, etc. Playing as Hurk cause I love me some big fuckoff swords and it sounds like hes a pretty good solo character, since most of my time playing will probably be solo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

There isn't, though a good number of us are in Lion Heart, land of OP Fiona's.

I saw this guild mentioned in the OP, and went ahead and sent a request. My IGN is the same as here, so if any of you cool dudes want to let someone who can approve it know that I too am a cool dude, that would be swell.