Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
God I forgot how much fun Karok can be. Killing a boss by hurling its own minions at it was the highlight of today.

So there is no active goonguild in the west?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I have no idea what that means.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I would go on eat but I don't feel like starting over.

Anyone wants to friend me on West just look for Hardslab

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Pillar Karok is hilariously awesome with the countering.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I have found that I really love playing a pillar Karok. I've tried all of the other classes (characters?) and its true that there seems to be one true class for everyone's playstyle. I love charging into the middle of a group of enemies, throwing my pillar at a dude over on the other side then grabbing a vampire and bending them over backward with a sharp *crack* and punching another one so hard they fly off the map.

It's so goddamn satisfying to watch.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
What's a good way to get the Clash in? I'm always miss timing the hell out of it.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Hi I'm back to punch and wrestle things with my large punchmans. Maybe I want a guild to punchman things with others. Can anyone suggest one?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Im just having fun punching things. None of the characters feel like they pack as much punch, pun intended, as Karok. Just the ability to take minor enemies and crush them into balls is worth everything. Frog demon? Crunch. Gnoll? Piledrive. Vampire? I don't think you're supposed fold in half that way.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Just play Karok and punch things.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I just want more wrestling moves for Karok.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I just like crushing things with Karok. The of the game is basically a mystery to me.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I don't know what any of that means.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
The only good male hero is Karok.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I don't like any of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Ive gotten nearly halfway through Season 2 with Karok and I haven't team up with a single person since I came back.

Game dead.