Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
it drives of its own accord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
apparently dodge stole a guys truck and now he has to get the truck out of dodge

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
why did the race car driver go to the strip club? to see girls in pole position
alt punchline; to get a lap dance

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
more jokes less acronyms please

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

meatpimp posted:

Rolling with the punches. :rolleyes:

i am going to punch you

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Has anyone made the joke about Audi yet? Audi... be in the junkyard! Get it? Because the Germans make high maintenance automobiles, and Audi sounds like "ought to be" said by someone currently having a major stroke.

Stay safe out there, a stroke is no laughing matter.

i nearly went into cardiac arrest laughing at this joke

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

meatpimp posted:

When you lose control of your thread, it's like a runaway diesel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM12mhzw94Y

meatpimp my ride

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I feel like it's my civic duty to implore you all to play nice in this thread.
ah honda civic i get it lol good one

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
what is a talking great danes favorite car company? [in scooby doo voice] SUBARU!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Q: Why did they call it the Maserati Biturbo?

A: The turbo blew up, taking the rest of the engine with it. Bye, turbo!

lol

• Locked thread