Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice

pig slut lisa posted:

Formatted for better legibility

code:
Master Category		Category			May '15			Jun '15
TOTAL			TOTAL				($2,094.13)		$1,025.28 
Spending		Games				$711.87 		$653.47 
Spending		Unknown				$39.99 			$75.19 
Spending		Hair				$0.00 			$105.00 
Everyday Expenses	Groceries			$0.00 			$24.88 
Everyday Expenses	Spending Money			$0.00 			$119.23 
Everyday Expenses	Restaurants			$103.59 		$579.36 
Everyday Expenses	Medical				$237.84 		$168.88 
Everyday Expenses	Household Goods			$73.44 			$19.58 

So I just read this whole thread and I know I'm a month late, but it really bothered me that people seemed not to notice that these numbers are NOT totals for May and June; if you read the post where they came from you see that this is just the last ten days of May, and the first twenty days of June, and he's split this 30-day period up for no apparent reason except to make himself look better. He spent $700 on his stupid toys in ten days.

As long as I'm posting I'll also say that spending thousands of dollars on these stupid toys that you don't even seem to do anything with except stick in a drawer so you can decorate them at some later time that never comes, when you have SO MUCH DEBT, is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I respect Blue Story's spending more, because her financial situation is way better than yours and it's easier for me to understand how she can justify it to herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread