Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

With all the house talk, I am surprised no one has mentioned:
You have your house debt listed in the debts sheet, but you do not have your home's estimated value listed in the assets sheet. The same with the paid off cars. I think to get a truly accurate view it's important to look at net worth in the sense of an emergency fire-sale, or at least look at non-liquid assets as assets.

I applaud your ability to identify issues and take advice without being defensive. There have been a lot of sarcastic posters so it's refreshing to see someone say "I spend too much on miniatures" in a completely earnest sense. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Veskit posted:

Maybe a budget will help but I'm going to say it's going to take more change from mindset than learning to budget.

This is a really convenient way to continue to be sensational in every single BFC post, while also diminishing the importance of a budget you yourself never commit to.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Veskit posted:

poo poo you've got me, you're right, I've never committed to a budget before :jerkbag:

You tell me?

Veskit posted:

3) Budget all year (I stopped for 3 months)

Veskit posted:

3) Still budgeting

Veskit posted:

3) I reconciled the past 2 weeks so stumbled on this one, but I was financially stable and doing things fine.

Veskit posted:

3) loving gently caress this one I hate it

Veskit posted:

3) Pffft no

Veskit posted:

3) Lol Nope

Veskit posted:

3) gently caress THAT

• Locked thread