Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Haha. I guess that's the last we'll be seeing of the ninja vampires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

SpaceAceJase posted:

I'm 3 mins into today's episode and this vintage film gimmick is terrible.

I thought I was about to watch that episode of MST3K.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

^ Please tell me he dies.

greententacle posted:

I didn't find him that bad in the first season, but in the second yeah he's just been a brat the whole time, but still that's kinda understandable given he's just realised his mum has been turned. And also how Eph kinda sheltered him so he probably didn't realise how bad the 'plague' was and how there's no coming back from it (at least that we know of!). But still, it sucks for the viewers having a bratty kid around, even if it makes sense in world!

As of the latest episode, the kid still thinks his mum is okay despite everything Eph has told and shown him.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

gently caress this show. All this build up to Roger Cross returning and he dies within a few hours of joining their group.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

evenworse username posted:

When Eph decided to get rid of Palmer with the devious plan of Shoot With Rifle, I assumed he was pretty good with one. Maybe the audience hadn't been shown that yet, maybe they would do a nice little 'Eph goes hunting' flashback or something, but that yes, Eph could use a rifle.

It fits perfectly with this show that he has no idea what he is doing.

I am annoyed at how blatantly Our Heroes' marksmanship varies according to who they're shooting at - when they shoot at goon vampires, it's always zap, right in the head. Shooting at Vampire Kelly? Can't hit a thing. Shooting at Eichhorst? Forget it, mostly. I guess that's a fairly standard genre problem, though.

I was hoping that since Eph (and Setrakian) had a pretty good idea of where Eichhorst was going (to Fet's apartment), there might have been some effort to infect him with the bioweapon, but alas. Instead, we got the two least badass looking heroes ever. I guess Setrakian is meant to be a sort of tragic figure, obsessed with killing vampires and yet not really physically up to the challenge. But Eph, oh man.

Aren't Kelly and Eichhorst meant to be more agile when it comes to movement and dodging bullets than regular vamps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

That hair...

• Locked thread