Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

Gravybong posted:

I know you're being a little sarcastic here, but I think it's extra special when the bad fantasy is this bad. It's like walking into a room filled with vomit and there somehow being one corner of it that's more disgusting than the rest of it.

I think the crazy and stupid stuff her parents did to support and promote this add even more to the infamy than the normal "bad fantasy." See Robert Stanek for another example of an author that would be largely forgotten if not for the crazy stuff he did to promote his book.

By the way, anyone interested in this trainwreck should check out Conjugal Felicity's page on the author.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread