Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surc
Aug 17, 2004

ok good, I read the books so sounds like I'm good to dive into this game that apparently shames all other games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
There adding NG+

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

There adding NG+

Their*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

surc posted:

ok good, I read the books so sounds like I'm good to dive into this game that apparently shames all other games

Dive into an empty pool, fucktard.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc does all of your rage come from being a lovely poster and gamer or is there a third thing?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

surc posted:

Knuc does all of your rage come from being a lovely poster and gamer or is there a third thing?

Don't post here.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

"Oh poo poo I don't have a sick follow up burn better call in the cavalry! " *toots out a giant wet fart*

SHITPOSTERS CLUBHOUSE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*sweaty neckbeards arrive in thread out of breath from opening a new tab*
"We got your back." *cracks knuckles* "Time to tell this dude to not post here."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Actually, nobody can crack Knuckles. He's tough.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

surc posted:

"Oh poo poo I don't have a sick follow up burn better call in the cavalry! " *toots out a giant wet fart*

"We got your back." *cracks knuckles* "Time to tell this dude to not post here."

In a thread about a witcher game being good, this is the most embarrassing post.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
never chuckles

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Also, Echidnas are in the porcupine family. And Knuckles DOESN'T chuckle. That line in the song is correct, for unlike SONIC (who chuckles ALL the frickin time) Knuckles never chuckles. In Sonic 3, he laughed at Sonic to taunt him, but a chuckle, like someone defined is not that.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

In a thread about a witcher game being good, this is the most embarrassing post.

ty for taking the spot from me then

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

surc posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

surc posted:

Yeesh.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

surc posted:

Do not post here

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

surc posted:

Yes! My master!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

surc posted:

Glad someone's here to fill TailsButtholeGuy's shoes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

surc posted:

This forum is awesome.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

surc posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive been seeing you around surc, and im not a fan.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

ive been seeing you around surc, and im not a fan.

Me neither, so lets murder him.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This forum is awesome.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, nobody can crack Knuckles. He's tough.

lol

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

surc posted:

gently caress you

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

lmao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'm just going to pretend that surc guy didn't make the worst post I've seen in a month and talk about this game because I liked it.

So, which set of armor did you guys go with? I really liked the Cat and Bear sets.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This forum is awesome.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SunAndSpring posted:

I'm just going to pretend that surc guy didn't make the worst post I've seen in a month and talk about this game because I liked it.

So, which set of armor did you guys go with? I really liked the Cat and Bear sets.

the cat armorset is triumphant. does playing with medium / heavy armor change much?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

if you arent playing on death march you're turning a great game into an okay game

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

hard is pretty hard at first but gets pretty easy after a while, maybe i should bump it up to death march

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

hubris.height posted:

the cat armorset is triumphant. does playing with medium / heavy armor change much?

Griffin armor is for signs and Bear is for heavy attacks. Wolf is for people who do swords and signs. I wish there was an alchemy set.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

heavy armor is good if you dont want to look like a tremendous tool

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

subhuman filth posted:

heavy armor is good if you dont want to look like a tremendous tool

I'll have you know light armored Geralt is the proper way to play.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The griffin gear is cool because it has little spikes on the shoulder

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

surc posted:

These guys play this kind of game ^

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SunAndSpring posted:

I'll have you know light armored Geralt is the proper way to play.

the turtleneck is a pretty cool look for a witcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Gotta collect 4 royal griffon feathers so this rear end in a top hat can make me a better turtleneck.

Also I started the game up after I got the new patch and I discovered that Geralt can't go underwater now for some reason. Then I turned the game off and went back to Fallout NV.

• Locked thread