Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Ragg posted:

I don't blame anyone who doesn't believe this because they played the first two games, which are bad. But this one is good.

Why did you think they were bad, I didn't like them either but maybe for different reasons. Combat bored the poo poo out of me, didn't like how the game made you run through the same zone over and over, and I hated the inventory management bullshit especially in 2 where you needed alchemy to win tough fights. Struggling with the laggy console UI to clear enough space so I can pick a flower just set me off the game completely, maybe that was just me obsessively picking up everything I could find though

really gonna have to get 3 at some point I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

so 3 fixes all that? what did 3 do right that the other ones hosed up

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

and what are your complaints about 3 if any

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

post a pic of your geralt's haircut

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Thanks for answering my dumb questions that I could have googled OP, i watched a few gameplay videos but didn't want to spoil too much. gonna pick it up when there's a good deal on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Ragg posted:

Controlling the horse kinda sucks she keeps stopping randomly and crap. rear end!

Can you hack down shirtless peasants from horseback like in mount and blade, the gold standard of hacking down shirtless peasants from horseback?

• Locked thread