Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'm just going to pretend that surc guy didn't make the worst post I've seen in a month and talk about this game because I liked it.

So, which set of armor did you guys go with? I really liked the Cat and Bear sets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

hubris.height posted:

the cat armorset is triumphant. does playing with medium / heavy armor change much?

Griffin armor is for signs and Bear is for heavy attacks. Wolf is for people who do swords and signs. I wish there was an alchemy set.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

subhuman filth posted:

heavy armor is good if you dont want to look like a tremendous tool

I'll have you know light armored Geralt is the proper way to play.

• Locked thread