Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surc
Aug 17, 2004

I never played Witcher 2 because I'm a lovely person, but I really want to enjoy all the sweet sweet Witcher 3 action. Am I going to be mad at myself for just downloading a save file and not playing 2 first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

ok good, I read the books so sounds like I'm good to dive into this game that apparently shames all other games

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc does all of your rage come from being a lovely poster and gamer or is there a third thing?

surc
Aug 17, 2004

"Oh poo poo I don't have a sick follow up burn better call in the cavalry! " *toots out a giant wet fart*

SHITPOSTERS CLUBHOUSE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*sweaty neckbeards arrive in thread out of breath from opening a new tab*
"We got your back." *cracks knuckles* "Time to tell this dude to not post here."

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Also, Echidnas are in the porcupine family. And Knuckles DOESN'T chuckle. That line in the song is correct, for unlike SONIC (who chuckles ALL the frickin time) Knuckles never chuckles. In Sonic 3, he laughed at Sonic to taunt him, but a chuckle, like someone defined is not that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

In a thread about a witcher game being good, this is the most embarrassing post.

ty for taking the spot from me then

• Locked thread