Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What candidate will physically assault Donald Trump first at the debates?
Jeb!
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Chris "Tellin it like it is" Christie
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
Rick Perry
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
Everyone on stage, at the same time
One of, or all, the moderators
Everyone
View Results

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Vote wisely .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Carly Fiorina

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
it honestly would not surprise me if Christie took a swing at him both because that seems like something he'd want to do and because he likes having that reputation.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Too bad Paul Ryan's not running. I hear that guy works out.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
I kinda figure at one point or another the lights will go out for a few seconds, and when they come back on he and Ted Cruz will both be laying in pools of blood while all the other candidates all look at their watches, whistle innocently, and gaze off into the distance in a totally non-incriminating fashion.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I kinda figure at one point or another the lights will go out for a few seconds, and when they come back on he and Ted Cruz will both be laying in pools of blood while all the other candidates all look at their watches, whistle innocently, and gaze off into the distance in a totally non-incriminating fashion.

Rand Paul and Lindsey Graham will both have bloody noses, but the other candidates don't know how this happened or who invited Lindsey Graham.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Jeb after Trump talks poo poo about his wife and calls her a drug dealing Mexican prostitute illegal who hosed Jeb for citizenship to the applause of the crowd of old people in the audience.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Fallorn posted:

Jeb after Trump talks poo poo about his wife and calls her a drug dealing Mexican prostitute illegal who hosed Jeb for citizenship to the applause of the crowd of old people in the audience.

lol. true and that reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yva0VSN1_T4

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
whoever he hits the hardest onstage but if the lights go off they'll all gonna beat him to death for the good of the party

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Paper With Lines posted:

it honestly would not surprise me if Christie took a swing at him both because that seems like something he'd want to do and because he likes having that reputation.

Yeah ok, but is his wingspan greater than his belt size? Dude is fat get it?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pretty sure The Donald's only enemy is himself, and somehow that's working out really well for him!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I would say me

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Huckabee after Trump calls his son a pigly looking dog murdering weirdo which is a matter of public record

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
It's going to be Cruz, because he views elections as a version of the Hunger Games.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
huckabee, because it has been so long since the last one and he can feel the darkness beginning to overpower him again

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?
Crazy prediction: One of Trump's minions (or perhaps The Donald himself) will stage a phony "situation". Have somebody take a potshot at his bulletproof limo with some underpowered round that would never get through the glass, or something.

The uproar from the Freep crowd would be measurable on the Richter scale, and the RNC might as well call Balfour and get the rings made - 'cause he's gonna be their boy or else the convention will be sheer brokered insanity, they won't be able to shuffle Trump off like a noisy beggar like they did with the Paultards.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

The_Raven posted:

Crazy prediction: One of Trump's minions (or perhaps The Donald himself) will stage a phony "situation". Have somebody take a potshot at his bulletproof limo with some underpowered round that would never get through the glass, or something.

The uproar from the Freep crowd would be measurable on the Richter scale, and the RNC might as well call Balfour and get the rings made - 'cause he's gonna be their boy or else the convention will be sheer brokered insanity, they won't be able to shuffle Trump off like a noisy beggar like they did with the Paultards.

You need grainy security photos with a drone in the background, and a circumstantial evidence trail that leads to someone seen in the background of Clinton campaign photos.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The_Raven posted:

The Arpaio Gambit

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if by "physically" you mean "sexuallY' then Mike Huckabee, imho

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012
I'm positively aghast that I'm saying this, but I voted Trump. :iamafag:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Lindsey Graham. I think during the debate Trump is going to straight up call him a fa- ...

Apparently Lindsey's poll numbers aren't high enough to even qualify for the debate. So it's anyone's guess.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Lindsey Graham. I think during the debate Trump is going to straight up call him a fa- ...

Apparently Lindsey's poll numbers aren't high enough to even qualify for the debate. So it's anyone's guess.

Graham's presence or absence will likely play little, if any, role in determining whether Trump calls him a fag on stage.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Speaking of Lindsey Graham and Trump...

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

It's going to be a sad day when Trump inevitable drops back down in the polls and is replaced with some other republican flavor-of-the-month.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

Pretty sure The Donald's only enemy is himself, and somehow that's working out really well for him!

Donald Trump punches self in face, romps to nomination by 20+ points

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I doubt it will take as long as getting to the debates before someone punches Trump.

Feather
Mar 1, 2003
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Who the hell is voting for Christie? All trump has to do is walk away at a brisk trot and toss a box of donuts as countermeasures to avoid Christie. (Christie is fat, is what I'm saying.)

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Feather posted:

Who the hell is voting for Christie? All trump has to do is walk away at a brisk trot and toss a box of donuts as countermeasures to avoid Christie. (Christie is fat, is what I'm saying.)

Can you see Trump actually walking away from someone who is mad at him instead of staring them down while making disparaging comments?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

GlyphGryph posted:

Can you see Trump actually walking away from someone who is mad at him instead of staring them down while making disparaging comments?

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

GlyphGryph posted:

He will have people planted in the audience to shout "your an idiot" at anyone who makes disparaging comments.

All he has to say is, "what that guy just said", or "we have a very smart audience".

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
We need a :trumpsay: emoticon.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Pretty sure whoever punches another candidate out cleanly on national tv will win the nomination. Soooo, whoever gets there first I guess.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

In fact, the route to becoming president: run as a republican, explain no policies or ideas, but punch out Jeb on live tv. Follow up with some wisecrack. Get the idiot vote from both sides, win with 80% of the vote.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Pretty sure whoever punches another candidate out cleanly on national tv will win the nomination. Soooo, whoever gets there first I guess.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

he mad

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

It'll backfire if you push it and someone calls your bluff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anson_Burlingame

quote:

Shortly afterwards, Burlingame delivered what The New York Times referred to as "the most celebrated speech" of his career: a scathing denunciation of Brooks' assault on Sumner, branding him as "the vilest sort of coward" on the House floor. In response, Brooks challenged Burlingame to a duel, stating he would gladly face him "in any Yankee mudsill of his choosing". Burlingame, a well-known marksman, eagerly accepted, choosing rifles as the weapons and the Navy Yards on the Canadian side of the U.S. border in Niagara Falls as the location (in order to circumvent the U.S. ban on dueling). Brooks, reportedly dismayed by both Burlingame's unexpectedly enthusiastic acceptance and his reputation as a crack shot, neglected to show up, instead citing unspecified risks to his safety if he was to cross "hostile country" (the northern U.S. states) in order to reach Canada.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Answer is obvious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLwjSkHM-8U

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
I would seriously pay $50 to see one of the other candidates take a swing at Trump on stage. Bring on the clown car and the circus.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Chris Christie shows up with a shovel, says he's got a shovel ready job right here, and bounces it off The Donald's hair helmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I would seriously pay $50 to see one of the other candidates take a swing at Trump on stage. Bring on the clown car and the circus.

I'll raise it to $100!

Let's see which one is the most desperate for campaign funds.

• Locked thread