Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What candidate will physically assault Donald Trump first at the debates?
Jeb!
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Chris "Tellin it like it is" Christie
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
Rick Perry
Marco Rubio
Scott Walker
Everyone on stage, at the same time
One of, or all, the moderators
Everyone
View Results

• Locked thread
Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:
moderators, of course, because all mods hate trump

and American greatness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Jeb! because he is closely associated with those violent Mexicans.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Rand Paul seems like enough of a dope to make a swing at Trump after he pronounces that only losers invest in gold

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Trump doesn't invest in gold he just buys it

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I kind of hope he calls Lindsay Graham a human being, and then Graham bitchslaps him. Two wrongs can, in fact, make a right!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

PT6A posted:

I kind of hope he calls Lindsay Graham a human being, and then Graham bitchslaps him. Two wrongs can, in fact, make a right!

Lindsey Graham is a samurai, don't gently caress with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm getting giddy for the debate.

• Locked thread