Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Single dads are the future. Even light novels are getting into it. https://natsutl.wordpress.com/projects/novel-tl/uchi-nara/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nehezir posted:

Weird. I never really had an issue with it and further past that is when some good things happen.

Now I know you are lying, because nothing good ever happened in that manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nehezir posted:

I wish whatever changed her happened on panel. I'd have liked to see that unfold. Seeing characters' inner struggles interests me.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't her coming to realize that pedophilia is bad, and sending your kid to hang with a pedophile for a year is also bad.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Nah, he is totally Woody Allen now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

K. Flaps posted:

Really dropped the ball by not naming the foreigner Otto here.

It's cute, but all the character look super stocky. Well I guess that's just the bara style.

that is a notorious bara hentai artist

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Everything Burrito posted:

Sodatechimaou
Hell is under the supervision of the three controlling and cruel Demon Kings, until the day when a 3 year-old human named Maris appears. Should they execute him? Make him a slave? Or...raising him!? With all of Hell involved, the unthinkable child rearing starts.

I read some of this and it was a little too goofy for me but I thought others might like it. The premise is funny, a big evil satan getting goofy over a lil kid :3:

i read a few chapters, but it wasn't cute and it wasn't funny

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
excellent. i like how the kids are kind of fussy brats instead of being impossibly perfect like the kids in many single dad manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
check the dates. that chapter came out over a month ago. the update was this omake: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Amaama-to-Inazuma/Chapter-044-005?id=396525

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i very very much like that absolutely nothing is going to happen between the two of them while she is still one of his students.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's a little too real

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like the dad and hiwa part better despite most of the manga being more about bg and the kid.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
please let them not get married

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

chumbler posted:

The one with the younger guy adventurer who adopts an orphaned demon child is cute from what I remember of it, and will hopefully not do the bad thing.

it does

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
those kids were super lucky that seo hyun wasn't there.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they are on a delay. it all shows up on mangadex a day later.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, it's amazing. the meraki scans site started existing again.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
every manga should end with section chief.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well yeah, it's a korean drama. that should be a foregone conclusion.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you wretched beast, posting spy x family when there isn't a new chapter. death is too good for you.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the full title is "The Swordsman Called the Countless Swords Sorcerer". there was no way for something with such an awful title to be good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there's awkward, overly long titles and then there's stringing together vaguely cool sounding words in a way that doesn't mean anything.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i could never get past the idiotic premise. oh no, a child is raised by a single father, what a fuckin' tragedy. better to engage in an elaborate deception so this child never has to face having a father who loves them.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so as someone who actually read it, does it turn out that he crossdresses because he likes it, with the lovely gender roles stuff being an excuse?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
demon mom is updating again, and it looks like there is actually a fight scene for once. i guess we'll see how a mangaka who doesn't seem to have ever published a fight scene before does with this generally fluffy single mom 4-koma. here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the technically not slavery if you squint premise isn't really important. it's what dias did afterward, which is adopt the children. of course dias wouldn't really care about the exact details when there were children in distress.