Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
One of the reason Yotsuba is so good is because she can actually be kind of terrible. Most of the kids in these manga are all too sweet and perfect and would never gorge themselves on pizza until they vomit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Serious Frolicking posted:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't her coming to realize that pedophilia is bad, and sending your kid to hang with a pedophile for a year is also bad.

Yeah for all the elements of Otaku No Musume that I like, that character kind of casts a pall over them. Especially the way it just laughs the "Ho ho ho, some day he'll actually rape a child!" thing off at the end.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Considering there seems to be like 2 human beings left by the time of the main story, they probably have good reason to be paranoid.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Yeah, not really feeling any sympathy for the monsters here. They don't even have the decency to be edible.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Dungeon Nursery seems highly unlikely to go down that road, but uhh... I don't know if you can count the lead as a "Good Dad".

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Dungeon Nursery Dad laying down some truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Yanda is good.