Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Re S&L: I'm a grown-rear end man, yet when Tsumugi made the baby smile I slapped my palms to my cheeks and almost squealed. That's some weapon-grade cute there, boy.

I think this is the first (half-)chapter without a food reference, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Shinobu is really good at reading the atmosphere.

Also, Kouhei's concern for Tsumugi's health seems to have ... precedent.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

:siren:New sweetness and lightning on crunchyroll. Still haven't read it.:siren:

Trip report: cute as hell.
The kotatsu ate Tsumugi! :3:

And I think he's starting to realize that Kotori is already kind of a surrogate mom to tsumugi.

S&L has an interesting romance component in that I can't really tell where it's headed, if anywhere. Kotori obviously has a crush on the dad and loves Tsumugi to pieces, but Kouhei isn't ready to even consider romance and hasn't shown more than friendly regard toward Kotori. If he doesn't get on the same page, they'll just have a lovely fluffy relationship that peters out when she goes off to school. Somehow that seems kinda sad after everything that's happened.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Everything Burrito posted:

:siren: This affects Sweetness & Lightning :siren:

if you aren't current right now you have until March 1

BAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSS

This doesn't affect upcoming chapters too, I hope?

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

sniper4625 posted:

Help the next chapter of Beard Gorilla is apparently the volume end and I do not think I can handle the wait.

This is the single greatest flaw of Meraki Scans' binge translations. Either feast or famine.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Brought To You By posted:

I also wonder how infamous his name will become now that we know his daughter brags on him?

I semi-expect at least one gunslinger-type situation, where rogues and brigands start showing up to kick the rear end of the vaunted "Red Demon" Belgrieve to cement their reps.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Explosions posted:

Heterogenia Linguistico probably doesn't belong here, since it's primarily about how languages and communication would work in a fantasy world filled with intelligent creatures that don't share our vocal chords or sensory systems, but I will post it anyways since it has a professor being friends with a teensy fluffins.

Well, there ARE dads involved. :waves hands:

Also, this manga is so much my jam that I could make sandwiches out of it. Thanks for posting it.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

More Daughter is an S-Ranked Adventurer. Yep, that "Red Demon" thing is already starting to backfire.

I do love stories where a character turns out to be way stronger than they think they are, though.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Zero_Tactility posted:

I really like Like a Butterfly
It's about an older man who decides to take up ballet. It's sweet and occasionally heartbreaking.
Coincidentally for the thread, he's a dad (dad manhwa thread), but all his kids are adults.

I like this one too, but I expect it to destroy me emotionally one of these days.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Best dad straight up guaranteed.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Everything Burrito posted:

S-Rank Daughter updated :toot:

Actually said "WHOA" out loud when he told Angie he would disown her as a daughter if she couldn't beat him. Glad it ended like it did though.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Zero_Tactility posted:

The latest chapter of Like a Butterfly has some extremely good dad moments and isn't soul crushing at all this time!

Every time I see this update, I cringe. I love it, but still. That shoe's gotta drop sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

It probably doesn't help much, but the Ryoumin 0-nin MC is as weirded out about that as you are.