Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Was about to ask if anyone knew if Sweetness and Lightning was being delayed or something, and then discover: Chapter 40 will be up on Crunchyroll in 4 hours. (They even have a countdown.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Little girl growing up :3:

Also whoa poo poo surprise! "Cut my hair shorter, like mom had!"

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Double update of Sweetness & Lightning!

Dad has a sister! Who's married to a Canadian guy!!

nielsm fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Mar 7, 2017

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Chapter 43 and 44 of Sweetness and Lightning up on Crunchyroll now!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

S&L chapter 44: It's not quite the same thing, but I ended up ordering out today: A thai red curry with salmon.
Also plot-wise, this almost confirms to me that the story will head towards the Inuzuka dad and Iida mom marrying somewhere down the line. Both with that other family entering the subject into Tsumugi's vocabulary, and with the scene of Kotori's dad not being very welcome.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Sweetness & Lightning 45 - this time with Kotori's dad

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Chapter 46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

does it have an official short title? or should we just make one up