Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Looks like three new chapters of Sen to Man just went up, unless these are old and I missed them: https://mangadex.org/chapter/154973/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

It's been so long I almost didn't recognize them

:same:

Also glad I can finally stop sending "!tell burrito WHERE'S THE BEARD GORILLA" messages.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
The world is alright again.

e; vvv yep. :(

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Mar 26, 2018

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

it's great getting daily updates but I'm not looking forward to waiting months for the next volume again

:same: :(

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

khy posted:

If the dad isn't technically a dad (Just a semi 'fatherly figure') and in fact, neither human nor technically alive does it qualify as Dad Manga?

As long as they're the protagonist there's no reason why lich dad wouldn't be dad manga.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

with the rapid fire updates I really appreciate the different opening panel so I can tell at a glance if I read that one or not (also they're cute)

:same:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Eopia posted:

Oh no, how long does it take for new volumes to come out, I only just started following it.

Last time it was 6 months.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:negative:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
"Publication status" is whether the manga is ongoing/finished/cancelled in Japan, not anything to do with the scans. You'll know when something has ended on Mangadex because the last chapter is tagged with "END."

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

Hey, do we know when there's going to be more Beard Gorilla?

Burrito was the one who linked us to it so if past experience is anything to go by, we can expect an at least 5 year hiatus. :v:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

OK fine I'll read this.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

also I bought the monster dad manga among other things

Extremely rude to call Mike a monster just because he's large and Canadian.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

Merry Christmas, another Beard Gorilla

Thank the heavens for one a day: https://merakiscans.com/dad-the-beard-gorilla-and-I/87/

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

FortMan posted:

The ending is coming soon, isn't it. :cry:

Volumes are 12 chapters and we've gotten 11 so far, so...

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Pressing F for Beard Gorilla. It's been a good run.

Section Chief is too wise and good for this world.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
You should never air tatsumaki against opponents with good AA buttons, every knows that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

rannum posted:

The ADTRW discord does at least have a few manga-specific sections, including dad mangas, at least https://discord.gg/9vpEZY

Is this the one started by Cuntellectual.