Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Everything Burrito posted:

this comic is so good at making me want to know what happens next, it really didn't wait around to add a new question (what is going on with the boys??)

think the other guy the old twins were talking about was maybe the sweeping guy? I feel like he's going to take a bigger role eventually as somebody's teacher.

100% sweeping guy. He's same generation as them, knows them, and has rocking moves himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Since it is licensed, can we make a thread for Father, UNRIVALED? I think more people should read it.

I also put some money in and unlocked chapters so the creators get paid.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Nihilarian posted:

Isn't that the one that had the main character take a deliberate stance that you shouldn't buy slaves because it encourages slavers, and then he immediately buys orphan twin slaves from a frog guy

Not sure if they were actually slaves or not in that case, Frog Guy is... I'm not sure, overall though its fairly wholesome from what I have read of it.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

ElMaligno posted:

*lowers shotgun and unloads it without any malicious intent*

Also the main characters best friend and buddy meets up with a very nice dogperson lady and they get married. It is very cute and wholesome. Also there are dogpeople that are literally just talking dogs, which is hilarious as heck.