Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

TheDead1 posted:

I'm just after reading Oyaji, that was a real nice short read. I found it emotional, but real men don't show emotions! {my theory on the ending)I think he left at the end to go die in piece without upsetting his family

Yeah, that what I thought happened as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
My Girl was cute, but the ending was a bit quick and also I thought the girl was way too perfect, nice, undertsanding etc.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Really dropped the ball by not naming the foreigner Otto here.

It's cute, but all the character look super stocky. Well I guess that's just the bara style.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
2nd chapter of the bara dad manga is out http://bato.to/reader#423520b8fb7532ef

Daughter keeps owning homophobe dad and Mike is a weeaboo. Kickass.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Everything Burrito posted:

Kana is awesome. I'm liking Yaichi's internal dialogue as well, it's a good way to present his homophobia without having him be a jerk to Mike or become too much of a cartoonish rear end in a top hat.

It was cool how he figured out that his apprehension towards Mike was totally irrational, even if he can't manage to shake it off completely yet.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Where the flippity flip is volume 2 of Otouto no Otto!

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

new Otouto no Otto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
https://mangadex.org/manga/28688/a-sugar-sweet-dad-and-a-salty-sour-daughter

Does not involve a sugar daddy.