Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Since this site might bite the dust soon, is there a compiled list of what manga to follow up on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Everything Burrito posted:

I would just assume folks are keeping track of that on their own via wherever they typically read manga, since most of them let you follow titles provided you have an account (or they just have 8000 tabs open all the time like barbarians)

However I'm available on discord if folks want recommendations or reminders about things that have been posted in here at one point or another if the site crashes and burns completely. I'll turn PMs on so if anyone wants my ID they can ask, and I'm in one of the unofficial discords so I'm not terribly hard to find.

I do both of those. :D

It's just nice to have a good compiled list just in case you missed something.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Is that S Rank Daughter? Need to get into that one again.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Is that S Rank Daughter? Need to get into that one again.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
https://j-novel.club/series/dragon-daddy-diaries-a-girl-grows-to-greatness

“Daddy!” The dragon blinked as the wee little human called out to him. Him? Her “Daddy”? Powerful enough to have been venerated by humankind, yet warmhearted and even a tad ditzy, the dragon soon finds himself raising and doting on the precocious Olivia as if she really were his daughter in this touching tale. The toddler may be impossibly cute now, but just you wait—she’s a curious child and she’s growing up real fast. You can bet that one day, she’ll be the strongest human there is! But first, how will he handle little Olivia receiving an acceptance letter to a human school?