Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Everything Burrito posted:

Chichikogusa
Forever Honey

Just read both of these and yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I'm gonna fall into a diabetic coma after I finish reading Gakuen Babysitters, jesus.

edit: Or I'll dehydrate.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Jul 21, 2015

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Everything Burrito posted:

Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie
A man comes home one day to have his wife give him divorce papers. A woman comes home to her apartment one day to find a woman she doesn’t know wrapped in a towel coming out of the shower. They both get conned by the same real estate conman on the same house, a 4LDK. So now the man, his two sons, the woman, and her two daughters live in the same house.

I've been reading this and while it's not so saccharine sweet as gakuen or love so life, it's really good. It's nice reading about a family starting together and staying together and what not.

The part I'm at now seems to have dropped the annoying 'love rivals' and is just them being an awesome family and it's really good. Like there is one, but it's so obvious she has no chance that you can't really hate her.

edit: Just caught up to the latest chapter on kissmanga, was totally a good read, and honestly if there weren't anymore updates it'd be a good ending.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Jul 23, 2015

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I just read through 145 chapters of Hotman, and now I'm kind of pissed that I'm never going to get any resolution to it.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

The mom and fly girl really are the best characters in Old Man Frog. The son unknowingly following in both his moms and frog mans footsteps is fantastic.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I stared watching Usagi Drop cause of this thread and I'm grateful for it. Such a good show. No idea why I've avoided it since now.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Mikl posted:

Just make sure to keep avoiding the manga while watching the anime and everything will be fine.

Yeah I've actually read the spoilers so I don't plan on going anywhere near it, which is a shame since I like going from manga to anime and vice versa most of the time.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Dragonatrix posted:

Gakuen Babysitters is probably the most adorable thing I have ever read and will ever read. :kimchi:

If you want more adorableness, try Love so Life, which also has babies armed with WMD levels of cuteness.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

I was just about to post this exact panel, it's perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Hotman/Vol-014-Ch-149--The-Unexpected?id=265134

Holy poo poo new chapters of Hotman what what.

edit: It skipped a few chapters which sucks, but hey, more hotman.

Leper Residue fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 3, 2016