Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yozora no Sumikko de is a good gay dad manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Everything Burrito posted:

Should we have a public service annoucement to like, not read the end of this one? I didn't put it in the OP deliberately so as to not get into that, but Usagi Drop is both a good and a terrible dad manga and I didn't know how much everyone wanted to delve into that. The anime is cute at least.

Put it in the anime bit and tell people to never read the manga.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

What is Usagi Drop and how does it end?

Imagine eating a really yummy bowl of crunchy cereal, then towards the end you look down and realise that you've actually been eating cockroaches for the past couple of minutes, that's Usagi Drop.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Paracelsus posted:

Does Aishiteru Ze Baby count if the MC is still a high school student? I remember enjoying the anime version way back when.

I decided to track down the anime of that recently and it was more difficult than I'm used to nowadays, I got there in the end though. The manga has been in my backlog for a while too.
As well as being good I seem to remember the MC getting together with his girlfriend surprisingly quickly for anime too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DoubleDonut posted:

Which of these single dad manga involve a dad who eventually enters a relationship with a lady, who is preferably not 1. his daughter or 2. a student in his high-school class

(Nothing against a dad who eventually enters a relationship with a man, it's just not what I'm looking for)

Ashiteruze Baby kind of counts, from what I remember, I mean she's a student in his high school class but then so is he, I'm assuming you were mostly against the guy being a teacher.

My Girl has a relationship progress eventually but it's very much not the focus.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jul 24, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wish she'd go back to writing yuri but this time without a crappy ending.