Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

Brought To You By posted:

Was re-reading Peerless Dad since the current arc is mercifully almost over. And something I'd never thought about just clicked when I got to This chapter specifically this page.

Because while masked killers aren't exactly rare in this story we've specifically seen Black Silkmoth here before. Waaaaaaaaay back in chapter 9

See that little girl? We already knew that "brother" Jeon Myu is actually Yeo Ssang Hwa; but it never registered to me that she's been in the story before as more than a person Noh meets while out shopping.

She even wears her hair much in the same way she did as a child and the ages match up as she's only 20 so she would have been 10-12 during the events of chapter 9. So yeah, renewed my interest in whatever her marriage proposal for Noh will entail because she can bring up this event to maybe persuade him. :shrug:

Also the current arc decided to bring back the man who defeated Noh in the past. While I'm not exactly happy with how Noh handled the Metal God alongside the sword clan, he's been digging himself out of that hole and there's really nothing left stopping him from getting away with it.

She shows up a couple of times. I think it's chapter 29 when she finds out where Noh lives leading to her joining the corp.

Gross Metal Hobo is fine, the arc needs to wrap up cause he's been away from his kids to long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Looks like Peerless Dad/Father Unrivaled is back as of today with 10 new chapters. Translations are already starting to show up.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Peerless has been on a real bummer kick lately especially the last few chapters. Noh, just needs to go home and play with his kids for like the next 80 chapters to even things out.