Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
So did someone get tossed out of the building or something at the start of the ladder match? About a minute or two in the crowd lets out a raucous cheer and everybody's looking past the announce desk for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Evie looks like a competent Sara Lee.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Vaudevillains as faces wasn't really doing it for me. They should be kidnapping Carmella and tying her to train tracks or leaving her in a room tied to an old fashioned round black bomb with a comically large fuse... Just not in a way that's problematic.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Baby Babbeh posted:

I mean, Dana is still pretty limited in the ring but her character work is really solid and she's mostly working with more experienced women who can work hard to hide her weaknesses so it doesn't matter. It'd be a different story if she was being pushed like a Bella Twin or something but she's at just the right level for her abilities at the moment. And she comes off as very sweet and motivated to improve on Breaking Ground so I'm happy to wish good on her.

Breaking Ground was probably my favorite original show on the network just because it connects the viewer so much more closely with the performers. Dana, Carmella, and even Baron Corbin all came out of the show with a lot more goodwill in my opinion. It was even endearing to see Mojo Rawley in it, because just knowing that the character he plays is just him turned up to 11 is kind of humanizing. I think the Sabbatelli guy is the only one who came out looking worse than before.

• Locked thread