Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How naturally clean or dirty are you?
You could eat off of any surface in my house and not get sick
There's mail and stuff everywhere, but at least the kitchen and bathroom are clean
My kitchen and bathroom are not clean
CPS has been called to rescue my children from the mess
View Results

• Locked thread
coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

The Nature of My Living Space

2 bd, 2.5 br townhome, galley kitchen which drives me batshit because it's narrow and full of millipedes and spiders

Who Lives in There

Myself, my boyfriend, 2 cats

My Cleaning Responsibilities

Wash dishes, vacuum upstairs rooms and stairs, brush cats, cook dinner on alternating nights, clean the litter box on alternating nights, clean the master bath because I use it more, do the laundry (but only fold my own)

My Cleaning Schedule

I try to do the chores as they need doing. Theoretically I was dishes every night but in practice I sometimes wait til the next day. We try to split chores, I tend to do more because I'm home more, but some rules are hard and fast, like whoever cooks dinner is not the one who cleans the litterbox that night

Sometimes I go into serious cleaning mode on Saturdays and do a bunch of stuff, but I try to avoid this

Equipment/Supplies I Cannot Clean Without

A really good vacuum (I shed like crazy), nature's miracle spray, bleach wipes, paper towels, and windex

Equipment/Supplies I Enjoy Using but Aren't Necessities

I like dust busters but mine broke so I use the hose extension on my old vacuum

Chores I Love or Hate

I loving hate putting clean dishes away because the sound of dishes clanking together is painful for my bitch baby ears. So putting dishes away is my boyfriend's job. He also wants his shirts folded a certain way and I'm not folding poo poo special for him so I just lay his clothes out flat and he can fold them at his leisure

Vacuuming sucks because I feel like I never get all my hair out of the carpet and also it likes to get tangled in the vacuum and I have to cut it out with scissors

My Cleaning Soundtrack Music

Last Podcast on the Left episodes about major American serial killers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

'Sup fellow hater of putting dishes away. For me it's the sound and also the fact that there are so many random pieces of tupperware that don't fit together neatly. If someone else wants to toss them in the cupboard haphazardly I don't care, but having to do it myself is awful. I want neat matching plate sets like in my magazines :saddowns:

• Locked thread