Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
power botton
Nov 2, 2011

i have blank keycaps because as an autistic only child i hate when other people use my things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

theyre blues too btw

i got the only child blues

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

pram posted:

yes its hilariously bad thats why 8000 hilariously stupid people bought it

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

echinopsis posted:

some people love to save the company money. in most cases, its a good thing

no its not

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

lmao @ that bitch rear end LSHIFT

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

mad.radhu posted:

look at this hyper gay poo poo [/url]

clicks http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=90494

yup. as advertised.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

mad.radhu posted:

1v1 me irl

im very strong from using cherry mx clears for years watch yourself dawg

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Antillie posted:

At work I have a Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate with brown switches. Fancy name for a keyboard with blank keys.

I am a network/sys admin so I do a poo poo ton of CLI work and general typing in our internal ticket system every day. I was a disciple of the Model M for years until I got this thing. And man is it a joy to type on. So much so in fact that I really want to replace the XArmor U9BL-S (also brown switches) I have at home with another DAS. But since the U9BL-S is also mechanical and working perfectly I have a hard time justifying the expense. Especially since I don't type nearly as much at home as a I do at work.

The occasional WTF looks from co workers when they look at my workstation are also priceless.

I really want to get a clear switch keyboard as I think I would love the extra stiffness but they are sorta hard to find and I don't have time to research keyboards these days.

this is the same keyboard i have antille i really enjoy it too!

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

gross

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

combination keyboard/waffle iron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

seems a little silly to have all keys the same size tbh

• Locked thread