Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
I have the set on the bottom but after seein this pic I now realize what could have been and I am worse off for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

echinopsis posted:

pulled out my clears tonioght;... wow... i i dont know how i feel about this or how people prefer this to a blues. i mean its nice enough and its pretty quiet comapred toa blues.. actually wow.. maybe its not bad.. maybe i need to get used tot his... im not bottoming out much.. its fefels like im gliding over everything... oh weel.. and the pbt.. they are rougher but i do NOT know if i prefer them. the bluesfkjasdlkfjasdlkfjsdl;kfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsdlfk/kjhawskjhaskhj
clears in the office, blues at home. I keep my work and private lives separate

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
I just noticed mechanicalkeyboards.com have pok3rs in stock so I canceled my massdrop order. I'll pay $20 not to have to wait 2 months for a new keyboard

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Smythe posted:

why are these pokers being posted about so much? i got a 10keyless filco majestouch with some cherry blues. problem?

no problems here friend, to each his own board and switch. Enjoy your feeling :respek:

however filthy membrane lovers can get the gently caress out

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
drat I wish I had checked amazon, I had no idea I'd even find em there. I got the grey version with green switches. I like the extra force with clears so I wanted to take greens for a spin

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

pram posted:

what do you think so far, ive been thinking about greens. how loud are they?

It's not getting here until next week but I expect them to be about as loud as blues, only without some of the bottoming out (or not, I still bottom out on clears)

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
huh I thought clears were a constant 65cN but after the bump it rises up to 95cN. greens are a constant 80cN

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
Just got my pok3r w/ greens and yeah they're not quite as loud as blues, but that's only because I'm not bottoming out as hard. gonna take a bit to get used to the pok3r default layout after having used poker 2s for a year and a half

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

error1 posted:

Do you all live in tiny japanese apartments or the back seat of car or something? What valid reasons are there to want half a keyboard?

Being able to hit every key you need w/o having to travel far (or at all) off the home row, reclaiming valuable desk real estate & 60% keyboards look sick as hell (except HHK2)

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

mad.radhu posted:

Not a Poker 3, Poker 3 is borderless

I'm all about that case
'bout that case
no bezel

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
clears at work & greens at home and it owns

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001