Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
grats pram I'm glad they finally came in. I just got some in the mail today but they are plain as gently caress and jus to make my keybaors useable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

if you were going to go with old school keyboard colors you should have gone with old school labels and old school keyboard font

this is real bad pram sorry

don't baord shame

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

welcome back!!

:smugmrgw: thanks :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

nice. cheers!

they are DSA huh? how does it feel to type on. don't leave any detail out

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
isn't that bad? so you think you're compromising? hmm I can't think of SA profile: anyway I am excited to hear the future is bright

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but i never leavemy computer

lol

anyway currently i am dual weidkling... keyboards that is

mx clbues.. right here

mx clears..right here

just got new caps for my clears. i am disapoint. i mean they work they ar backligh keys but not as nice as tgheb\
\
welp like yo guys care

the clears...i think i willsellthis board. need stabilisres first

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Symbolic Butt posted:

also echinopsis is back yeaaaaaah

eye heart emoticone

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a cherry blue switch?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
theres some riff raff about topre switches but frankly - i dont want to know about it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if youre standing at your board - clears are nice and greens maybe too idk havent tried them

both suit the hard stature of a man standing up

i used a claers board at work as the terminal board, less typing and mopre key commands. man that was soluid. found it a bit hard for typing though, not always sure if pressed key by feel. dont like that

vlues thoug... HOLY gently caress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
really. are you really gonna drop in here and poo poo all over the thread with that tired garbage

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thanks for making a thread about me valueyard. a true gangsta

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pram i think your keyset is dope as gently caress. dont listen to the haters

and haters - dont boars shame. we're all unique

i bought like 10 x red "eject" escape DSA profile keys. they are cool but a little bit smaller

and i ordered 14 pairs of stabiliser little things from WASD so i cna put on other boards

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/abs-double-shot-keycaps

even though the colours are dorky those are some high quality caps for your mx board. ive got the blues and the blue is much less hyper irl. and the legends stand out excellently. i was thinking of getting the black ones for my das w/browns as it would look sharp as gently caress

that would make for a professional looking board

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fuckin exchange rate is bogus and pushes a $30 set to $45 nzd ugh

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
believe it or notim in damage control mode. i had exces boards but without caps so i need caps to make them sellable. i need stabolisers to make the caps work on the large keys

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i wouldnt recomend a clears for all day typinf. what have you tried

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dolche bag

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
are apple e2 boards alps switches? I've got a knock off model f with alps

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a keyboard

i think its browns

a KUL 87

a dolche or something DSA keycap set

what are you asking about

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

what ekyboard is that and where can i buy it

well you can't just buy that keyboard. those are a custom set of key caps pram ordered like a year ago and took all that time to be crafted by hand and delivered by child slave to his home in texas

because the demand for keycaps is so low internationally, you usually can't just buy them, you have to wait for a group buy. i am waiting myself for a decent set of DSA profile caps

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hey prammy boy

the colours are dorky... BUT https://www.massdrop.com/vote/carbon-keyset-sa-profile

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is this SA profile

drat i see why you want them. now im torn

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know about those kul boards they seem almost the same as a wasd board tbh. and you get those in all mx switch options

im typing on a blues wasd

these are my boadws minuis the model f knockoff

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the matte finish on the bottom two is a million times nicer than the finish on the das (the shiny poo poo finish)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
notice that red escape key? i have 8 more of them :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i gave up trying to seduce women with keyboards

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

atomicthumbs posted:

advantage: arrow keys have a cool layout, OMNI key, lots of function keys, function keys on the left (cool)

disadvantage: nonstandard number of Alps switches so no cool keycap sets, ever

lmao at ther `~ key inbetween alt and lmao at that caps lock poistio

those enter keys are weid

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
big ugly key in middle breaks aesthetic guidelines, sex at noon

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
deciding against getting cool rear end double black caps. I need to sell that board not pour cash into it :snugrmgw

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
our dead mate had one

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how much is that metal keybaors the massdrop site requires a login lame and I can't rmeber deets here on my phone

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that's pretty probe worthy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
woah

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what do you want out of your board

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if they are mx switches then new key caps are easy to get and supply huge amounts of pleasure

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ive got a bunch of spare red escape keys. probably a different profile than the rest of your keys but i'll give it to you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://keycapsdirect.com/key-caps.php

the OEM or cherry, or normal profile isnt there but the one I had is DSA which is almost certainly lower than what you have. you're still welcome to have one they are cool but are smaller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-UV-Printed-Cherry-MX-Esc-Keycap-Row-4-Size-1x1-/121266274962?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3c088292

you can buy them from WASD with whatever you want on them and they sell those on ebay too

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when I watched "the firm" and tom cruise is on the island. i felt hard core nostalgia. never been to anytrhing like that till my 20s

nostalgia doesnt require actually visiting. idealisng perhsaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

normal is the middle. SA is this one pram has gotten me into on the left. DSA is on the right. thats what my escape key is

• Locked thread