Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
that gateway PC keycap scheme is chuckle worthy at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
using a dolch at work today. this is the best day.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

browns own

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

GameCube posted:

any of u 1337 fuxx0rs use retr0bright? i've got an apple extended ii here that needs some love

doesn't that stuff make the plastic hella brittle?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

wanna see my heart rate on my Google glass lenses but only when I'm mousin

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

my lab is surplusing a Dolch system and im trying to figure out how to make it mine.

apparently we paid $13k for it when we bought it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

it's industrial, dad

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

what's a quick way to clean up my PBT keys without popping them all off? baby wipes?

I'm moving from a dirty lab area into a clean office area and I don't want people to think I'm a filthy lab rat.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'm a millennial I don't buy that poo poo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

these keys are all ABS though

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

schranz kafka posted:

check this one out. ready?

assdrop.

lmebo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

cheese-cube posted:

yah this thread is broken somehow. randomly gives errors about invalid pages if you snipe.

i like it

it's like a $15 mech keyboard on taobao in thread form.

• Locked thread