Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice Guy Patron

I wanna frame this and put it on a wall somewhere in my apt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron

Hey there, wanna get some coffee maybe see a movie? I should be done sweeping in about an hour.

Nice Guy Patron

No crackers. A tragedy.

Nice Guy Patron

ron color posted:

theres like 20 crackers in that picture

lol you're right.

Nice Guy Patron

It's alright dad. I know they booed you off stage, but you've got to keep trying. Most people just don't understand harp music yet. I'm glad you're following your dream.

Nice Guy Patron
That goose looks like they're the only one who actually know's what's going on at court. I bet that goose solves all the bumbling King's problems, making him look good, while receiving little to no credit.

Nice Guy Patron
What would be on an ant's resume?

Nice Guy Patron

Gotta hang at least three pictures of yourself on every wall.

Nice Guy Patron

'ah, here's your doctor now'

Nice Guy Patron

Unwholesome fish-belly skin.

Nice Guy Patron

lol. That bear? "Not sure what the hell I'm doing here"

Nice Guy Patron

You find the best stuff in there Salmiakki.

Nice Guy Patron

Nice Guy Patron

Kinda want one of these.

Nice Guy Patron

Bo-Pepper posted:

never before has cheese been so scrutinized

lol

Nice Guy Patron

This one's pretty cool. It apparently comes from a book about mineralogy. Doesn't say what it is though. Anyone know rocks?

Nice Guy Patron

Nice Guy Patron

I like the caption.

Nice Guy Patron

Nice Guy Patron

Wait'll the neighbors get a load of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron

bog pixie posted:

251, i hate to tell you this buddy. but your posts dont work. i cant see anything

Whoops. My apologies. I'll spend a little more time figuring out how to do this before posting again.

• Locked thread