Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

this is almost perfect but could you draw a little trickle of blood coming down from the top of the severed ballsack

google THIS fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I like how the captions somehow manage to make a lot of these illustrations even more confusing

google THIS

this is a good example of improper use of passive voice

google THIS

"suddenly his shoulder was touched by a hand that was laid upon it"

no motherfucker, a loving masked shark-man grabbed his shoulder, that's what happened

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

your wrong, and you can just admit it before i school you, or you can resist and people will think you're foolish when i explain, but eitehr way i will still think you're swell :)

maybe I can see a reason to use passive voice, along the lines of the beardy man is presumably the POV character and from his perception, before turning around, a hand "being laid upon" his shoulder is all he's aware of. but it's negated by the juxtaposition of the illustration, or rather, the juxtaposition of the illustration and that particular sentence as a caption comes off as humorous because the illustration effectively skips ahead by describing the owner of said hand

google THIS

BYOB 8.2: A herd of superb giraffes

google THIS

that's not quite how anglerfish reproduction works

google THIS

Jimi Changa posted:

a young bo-pepper considers his future

google THIS

if my right leg were a full foot longer than my left I'd be pretty mad too but I'd draw the line at poking a dog with my toe

google THIS

:stonk:

google THIS

:turnipstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"uhhh, something feels off here, hmm"

• Locked thread