Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Paladin, he talks and acts nice, and is a fighter deep down. But he is blinded by his zeal for his God, economic justice, and so overlooks the needy right in front of him in his arrogance.

Mo_Steel posted:

I'd rather live in Silverymoon, they have sweet magic auras protecting their city. :colbert:

That's a weird way to say Sigil, where the Benevolent Lady and the guilds keep everyone safe and happy and well traveled. :colbert:

Baldurs Gate would vote for Trump, OP. They have a long history of troubles with dopplegangers, but not even dopplegangers can make themselves wear Trump's toupee. It's a security measure. Also, he is strong on Baalspawn immigration. They only send the bad ones to BG. They keep the good ones in the monasteries if Amn! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread