Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Ii know it's a cliche answer but my god Beethoven 9 is a goddamn masterpiece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Also Beethoven 6, dvorak 9, saint saens organ symphony

alnilam

mycophobia posted:

For me it's Schubert's 2nd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vbWAfnlEo

however I'm really only familiar with Schubert as far as symphonies go and I would like my horizons expanded, preferably by way of You Tube. Weed

The schubester has a lot of beautiful piano poo poo goin on

alnilam

anything baroque, classical, romantic, impressionist, expressionist, uhhh... the schoenberg ladder thing... yeah i think that's all of them

alnilam

Ralp posted:

no philip glass then. :q:

the bass choir from the koyaanisqatsi theme walk away from the thread sadly to get back to their daily business of watching rockets take off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Bread goes stale faster in the fridge tho

Try to get unsliced bread and keep it in a paper or perforated plastic bag, at room temp, it will resist staleness and mold best that way

Rachmaninov's variations on a theme by paginini is real good

• Locked thread