Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?

Avenged posted:

...And has arrived at my house!

Will post pics when i have time. Its quite an awesome box!

Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

The snow is melting so I'll be shipping my box soon. Just picked up a bunch of beers to send.

umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down
Sorry I haven't been as active in this thread ( or this league) this year - 3 leagues this year was just too much for me to handle. I'll be shipping out my box to Jota on Monday.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Strong box from dphi arrived today, from Oregon. Will do pictures of all boxes when I get the last one I'm waiting on!

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Good deal, happy to hear it got there without issue.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
Picked up Jota's beer and had to re-order my wine boxes (first place was out of stock). As soon as the wine box comes in mine will be in the mail.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Got this sweet box from Catfish Noodlin' just now. Packed full of Florida goodness. I especially appreciate the Funky Buddha glass and coasters. I'm always happy to get those kinds of extras!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Jota I'm doing a swap on Super Bowl Sunday so I want to wait to ship until the Monday after to see if I can get new goodies. Hopefully with 7 boxes it's no problem to stagger one out a bit

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Got this sweet box from Catfish Noodlin' just now. Packed full of Florida goodness. I especially appreciate the Funky Buddha glass and coasters. I'm always happy to get those kinds of extras!

I'm jealous! Been wanting to try Marshal Zhukov forever - having bought the t-shirt when I visited CCB a few years back, and it being stout season and all.

Nice haul!

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
That Undefeated Saison is the perfect beer league beer. Until they brew a beer with actual pork skins in it (this has probably already been done, right?).

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I'm glad it got there in one piece. I'm happy to be able to share the Wakefield bottle too.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

spacejung posted:

Jota I'm doing a swap on Super Bowl Sunday so I want to wait to ship until the Monday after to see if I can get new goodies. Hopefully with 7 boxes it's no problem to stagger one out a bit

No rush. Everyone can take their time as long as it comes eventually. I'm still dragging rear end getting my box together too. Work, life, and a snow storm made things hectic the past couple weeks.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

How's it going everyone? Have people started to receive some more boxes?

I'm late on mine as well, but hope to ship out this weekend - sorry for the delay Baldrash!

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Cervixalot posted:

How's it going everyone? Have people started to receive some more boxes?

I'm late on mine as well, but hope to ship out this weekend - sorry for the delay Baldrash!

We're getting nailed with snow til friday, but I've got my box made and ready to send.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Sent my box out yesterday, Jota should be receiving it on Thursday from Texas.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

My box is going out on Friday because there's a can release on Thursday. Someone is going to be very happy.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'm delaying shipping because we are in the middle of a serious cold snap right now. I don't want these awesome cans exploding.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I'm shipping today to Jota. Should arrive on Thursday which is the back end of some relatively warm weather. No cans in mine and I packed fairly well. Enjoy!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Hope you got your beer from RI, Jota! Tried to go quality over quantity by including a big bottle of the little pricey but totally worth-it (I hope you agree) batch of Newport Storm Brewery's annual release beer. It's really really good.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
My box to Jota will be going out sometime this week. We've had snow every day for the past week, and temps have been in the teens. This week is warming up though.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I got a box from Texas and a box from Sam so far. Luckily all the beer has been fine despite it being freezing out. I'm planning to try some of them out with my friends this weekend.

I've held off on shipping until the weather was a bit warmer. Hopefully I will mail it this week or next.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Jota posted:

I got a box from Texas and a box from Sam so far. Luckily all the beer has been fine despite it being freezing out. I'm planning to try some of them out with my friends this weekend.

I've held off on shipping until the weather was a bit warmer. Hopefully I will mail it this week or next.

Hopefully it isn't too much IPA, I tried to mix it up but Houston is in a full-blown IPA frenzy right now. The Saint Arnold Endeavor is my personal favorite of the bunch. Karbach is kind of the new kid in town, but pretty much everyone loves it and it tends to stay sold out at most stores. The Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co. beers are kind of an experiment, they say they filter their water straight from the bayou in the city which gives it a 'unique' flavor (rusty cars and bodies). I picked up a few extras for myself and so far nothing has disappointed. Hope you enjoy.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Jota posted:

Let me know if you don't receive mine from California soon, it should have been there already.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Same here. I was only shipping from RI. I shipped when it was in the 40s, hoping the sudden cold weather didn't affect things.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Haven't gotten anything from California or Rhode Island. I got one last night from Josh in Chicago. My fridge is starting to get very full.

And Prophecy that Buffalo Bayou beer you sent me looked interesting. I'll probably drink it today and let you know but I'm hype to try it all. And Cervixalot I'll send my stuff out to you as soon as possible.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Uhhh.....hm. My USPS tracking info says it was delivered at the address on February 9th. You may want to check your post office. I can give you the tracking info/screenshot from my PC if you need it.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

railroad terror posted:

Uhhh.....hm. My USPS tracking info says it was delivered at the address on February 9th. You may want to check your post office. I can give you the tracking info/screenshot from my PC if you need it.

Yeah sounds good. I'll check it out. Hopefully no one stole it.

umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down
Jota, the box from Chicago was me. Sorry it took me a minute to get it out, I wanted to wait until this last Transient release to get you a bottle of Neckbeard Nectar, seriously one of the best non BA stouts I've ever had. Plus, my buddy Dave helped brew it!

Hope you like it.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Mine (from CA) was scheduled to arrive on the 18th.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Yeah the box from Rhode Island got delivered to my house yesterday evening. And spacejung I just double checked and I'm pretty sure I have yours as well. I think I've received 4 boxes so far. Anyone who hasn't shipped yet it's no rush. Especially since my fridge is filling up now.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Got my box from Zam yesterday. He did a hell of a job putting it together.

Will be posting a pic of the haul later, but many thanks for the amazing beers!

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

If any of you all have been following free agency, one interesting thing for our league next year to keep an eye on is that TE is probably going to get some depth, which should be nice considering a 16 team league!

Dwayne Allen got resigned by the Colts, and Coby Fleener left for the Saints.
Ladarius Green got signed by the Steelers.
Ben Watson got signed by the Ravens (don't know what this means for Williams or Gilmore).

Lots of RB movement as well, but not all for the best. The Jets backfield is going to be crowded with Forte, Bilal Powell and Khiry Robinson. Miller to the Texans is pretty nice, though.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Lamar Miller should change his name to 'yass slay queen' cause I know that's literally all SAS is gonna post next year when he plays.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

My haul from Zam. Thanks again bud!

Has everyone else who was supposed to receive a package get one?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I've yet to send mine to HatfulOfHollow. Got his a couple of weeks ago but been working too much to ship his. Should go out shortly.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Communicated with Jota about my box, will be sending it out Friday.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Jota, check your PMs.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Jota, Check your PMs!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Hope all the winners enjoyed their beer this season

*sips 3 day old miller high life out of a shoe*

sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Wow, believe it or not, draft season is just 3 months away. In a month or so, I'll plan to post an interest check to see who is interested in participating again in the league this upcoming season.

In the meantime, any rule changes/additions we should consider?

• Locked thread