Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I want to play. Also fix your link in the beer thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

What's going on with this? When's the draft? Need more info pls.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Was I supposed to get an email? Nothing came through

I'm neufpas at gmail just in case something got messed up.

Prophecy120 posted:

I have never done this sort of thing before or done beer trading.

Fill a box with $50 worth of Yellow Rose.

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 18, 2015

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Message landed in my spam folder. I'm in now. Brace yourselves. Throwing Bud Lites At Santa is going all the way this year.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'm on east cost time and my only bad nights are Tuesday and Thursday.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

It's looking like these are the potential dates where everyone is available: 8/24, 8/26, 9/2, 9/7 or 9/9 at 6PM PST

Do any of those dates not work for anyone? Does anyone have a preference either way?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Except gets on Skype video chat. Draft order determined by fastest chug.

Really sets the tone for the rest of the night.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

FAAB sounds like a good way to make me mad at my computer.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I hereby :toxx: myself into sending beer if I lose, but that's not going to happen because autodraft will guide me to victory over the rest of you scrubs.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I can't believe someone named after Rothlisberger took my beloved Tebow.

At least I got to draft Brian Westbrook for nostalgia purposes.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

My team is the best. HTH.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I am looking to trade Drew Brees for a good RB or WR. Come at me, bros.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

It's an epic matchup of kickers on opening night! The only active players in my first game are Gostkowski versus Scobee. This is lol. (I'm winning).

edit - Now I'm winning even harder. Keep missing those FGs Scobee!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'd like to give some shout outs to the two fantasy players I was leaning on for a lot of points this week:
Calvin "I must have died after the first quarter because I was a ghost for the rest of the game" Johnson
and
LeSean "negative yards" McCoy

Seriously, gently caress both of you assholes.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Cervixalot scored nearly 60 points with two players. And he still has Adrian Peterson tonight. FML.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'm loving done with football. All my points are on the bench and the Eagles are godawful. I hate sports.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Holy poo poo I got a win! And a decisive win at that!

Whoever dropped Tyrod Taylor so I could claim him off of waivers earlier in the season: THANK YOU!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

dphi posted:

Yeah, thank you for not making me feel too torn up about sitting Blount. I seem to be off to a very familiar start this year.

I lost last week because I followed the ESPN projected points numbers. I left nearly 40 points on the bench.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I only put in two. Didn't expect to get either. It's a mad dash to fix our ailing teams on bye week. I'm really interested in seeing how this plays out.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

dphi posted:

Snead was one of the guys I was hoping to get

I guess you could say that I beat you twice this week.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'm 1-4 now. At this point there's no point in continuing to pay attention to this right? Is there any incentive to keep playing?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Retemnav posted:

A Brees - Matty Ice head-to-head matchup in both real life and fantasy tonight! Gonna be a fun game to watch. I'm torn because I want Brees to do badly, but I also want the Falcons to lose and drop out of first place in the NFC South (at least until the Panthers play the Seahawks). So, hopefully Ingram rushes for 300 yards and Brees passes like 11 times.

Your team doesn't need any more help. Even if Brees passes for 400 yards and 5 TDs you'll still win because your team is much better than mine.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

You are 4-1 with the 3rd highest points total in the league. I'm 1-4 and my team is terrible. Enjoy 5-1.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Edit - Wrong ISO thread. Don't drink and post folks.

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Oct 24, 2015

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Ugh. You can have him. I was relying on him this year and he's completely screwed me.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Most of my players are horribly inconsistent. This week I finally had enough so I benched Khiry Robinson, Mike Tolbert, and Kendall Wright. That's 5 TDs and a total of 42.5 points left on the bench. gently caress them. gently caress you. And gently caress Fantasy Football. Also mega gently caress you to Willie Snead for not being able to catch any god damned passes yesterday. Are you taking lessons from Jordan Matthews?

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Oct 26, 2015

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Philadelphia PA here

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

dphi posted:

Welp, that missed call on the out of bounds pass on 4th down cost me any chance of advancing in the loser bracket, good game fritz.

Frankly I'm surprised that my team pulled that one out. Brees looked like crap for the first half. I went to bed assuming I had lost. Woke up pleasantly surprised.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Jota posted:

Lol I might not have a second running back to play in the championship since a 4-9 team picked up Gillislee :negative:

DeMarco Murray no longer counts as a RB. Please get healthy TJ Yeldon

Hahaha suck it.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Is it too early to crown myself king of the scrub bracket? I'm doing it anyway. I'm the best of the worst! :toot:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I trade with dphi a few times a year so it would be awesome if we didn't get matched up. Though it would be sweet schaudenfreude to have him send me a box after beating him twice :boom:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

TubeStank posted:

it was a pleasure playing with you all this year and i look forward to next year

this is the kind of thing we should ship in right? http://www.amazon.com/Polar-Tech-Champagne-Bottle-Shipper/dp/B009W80G8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452662880&sr=8-1&keywords=wine+shipping+box

Yeah those things work great. That's what I'll be shipping your beer in. And since you're shipping to me you can just send it right back.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

It might take a few days for me to ship my box. I've got to transport it to Staples to drop it off but my car is stuck in the middle of a tiny snow filled street.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

The snow is melting so I'll be shipping my box soon. Just picked up a bunch of beers to send.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Got this sweet box from Catfish Noodlin' just now. Packed full of Florida goodness. I especially appreciate the Funky Buddha glass and coasters. I'm always happy to get those kinds of extras!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

My box is going out on Friday because there's a can release on Thursday. Someone is going to be very happy.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'm delaying shipping because we are in the middle of a serious cold snap right now. I don't want these awesome cans exploding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I vote for whatever is easiest. I'm more here because of beer than I am fantasy football. All this talk of auctions and whatnot sounds complicated. I'm already terrible enough at drafting a competent team. I don't need any extra help in that regard.

• Locked thread