Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I'm interested if a spot opens up. I'm from the PNW so my beer would be pretty good, just sayin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

PM sent with email, I'm bad sorry. 8/24 is a good day for me. I'm also down for these zany draft order ideas, but wouldn't be opposed to just doing a random draft order.

TubeStank posted:

Can we get 16 people into boardgame online? That would be a stupid and fairly quick way of deciding draft order.
You can.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I'm going to Vegas on Wednesday and that would be bad so hopefully we can get it in tonight.

:toxx: I promise to put together a box of beer for some nerd who will do much better than me in this league.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I can't believe someone named after Rothlisberger took my beloved Tebow.

At least I got to draft Brian Westbrook for nostalgia purposes.
I had to balance out the Ben/Winston picks with some Jesus.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I remember thinking I picked the wrong Atlanta running back after week one. This has turned out not to be the case. I'll think of you guys when I'm drinking all of your beer.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Refs try to keep Freeman out of the endzone and he still finds his way in .

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Jordan Reed is available. I'd gladly let him go for some depth at RB.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

TubeStank posted:

bah my hungover rear end forgot to swap out maclin

at least mcluster showed up

EDIT: oh gently caress gates was ruled out too goddammit
Thanks fam.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

drat. The one thing all of the so called experts said would gently caress me, hosed me: running back depth. Still taking this loser bracket as soon as Gronk is healthy.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I'm in Corvallis, Oregon. It's basically ghetto Portland as far as beer goes.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Yeah was a very fun league, tragic ending for me, but I'm definitely in next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Jota I'm sending you a case of natty lite. Kidding, but are there any styles you despise?

E:pm me your address please

Also I've never shipped beer. Is it fine to just buy one of those foam shippers, put it in a box with some packing material and usps it?

Wolfy fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 17, 2016

• Locked thread