Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
broom
Aug 29, 2005
In again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

broom
Aug 29, 2005
Glad I just checked this thread, tomorrow at 6pm PST will work for me!

broom
Aug 29, 2005
I tox myself, I will ship beer etc etc etc

broom
Aug 29, 2005
Would like to congratulate myself on losing by over 100, and big ups to Blake Bortles for scoring over half of my points!

broom
Aug 29, 2005

Cervixalot posted:

The setup has 4 teams from each division make the playoffs, with the top record (PF being tie-breaker, IIRC) getting a first round bye.

According to the playoff projections only 6 teams make the playoffs ( 2 from west 4 from east right now)

broom
Aug 29, 2005

dphi posted:

I'm all about winning the loser's bracket now

Riding my 5 straight wins (and division low in points scored) straight to the winners bracket.

broom fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 8, 2015

broom
Aug 29, 2005
Madison, WI

broom
Aug 29, 2005
I like my odds in the 1-8 playoff matchup this week. Sure my running backs are Rashad Jennings and Shaun Draughn, sure the last time i played Daisy Culter I lost by over 100 points, sure if we would have played every week this season I would have lost 12 of 13. BUT I would have once (by .1), so I am pretty sure I got this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

broom
Aug 29, 2005

Cervixalot posted:

Ive already lost Dalton and Eifert for the day, and JStew doesn't look promising. Guess it is finally going to catch up to me!

Lucky for you, you were playing me.

Thanks Dez, and Pittsburgh's stupid kicker.

• Locked thread