Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Football AND craft beer?

I'd like to be involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Cervixalot, you have a PM.

I've helped run a 12-team league with real-life friends and family for the last three years, so I wouldn't mind helping out here at all.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'm fine with a Toxx, given that I've never done a beer trade on the forums. Magic cards, yes, but never beer.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I have another draft on Thursday, but any other evening works for me.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Most of those are fine for me except 9/2 and (maybe) 9/7 because of vacation.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'm currently 50/50 on being able to draft tonight, being 6 hours away from my computer right now. If it becomes a problem, I'll try to just use my phone.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'm in (slightly) upstate New York, about 100 miles north of the city.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Awesome, I completely blanked and started Melvin Gordon. So much for attempting to win the loser's bracket. :argh:

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Is it too early to crown myself king of the scrub bracket? I'm doing it anyway. I'm the best of the worst! :toot:

Looks like it doesn't even matter that I screwed myself with Gordon. Congrats.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

Avenged posted:

I do! I'll PM you my info. This is actually a pretty great idea by the way.

PM me too. This seems pretty awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'd highly recommend FAAB. We did It in my other league last season and it was a revelation. So much better compared to the regular waiver system because it doesn't completely hamstring good teams looking for spot starts or stashes, and the hilarity of the free-agent economy is great for league-wide trash talk.

I was mostly happy with the scoring last year, but I think playing around with some things like return yards might be neat to give some guys some upside. Either way, I'm definitely in for this coming season. If I actually manage to move like I'm aiming to I'll be able to send new and exciting beers too!

• Locked thread