Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quakster posted:

ok, op. nice template, btw:

looks like my saturday nite lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wrote this fanfic

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I love the motion-lines on the dick-drawing pen swipe, really immersed me in the moment

A bold and decisive dick-draw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Simstim posted:

fixed it

the man in panel 1 is George W Bush, mods knew

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

From what I can tell the main difference between this comic and the actual show is about 20 minutes of running time

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You should get educated about spiders they are good.

My response to this, as always, is that if your pest-control method involves having other pests around you need to sit down and think this one through a little bit because that poo poo is counter-intuitive. This is the 21st century; we don't need to stock our houses with horrifying abominations to rid them of mild annoyances.

Also goes for "ladybugs are good because they kill aphids", bitch what do I care whether the bug in my house is red or green, I'm still killing the drat thing

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:golfclap: This could go in the politoons thread

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Are people actually still making the real ones of these unironically, and if not when did they suffer their well-deserved death

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Rage comics or pro-conceal carry propaganda?

The first one, I know the second one is still going strong

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

http://memebase.cheezburger.com/ragecomics perhaps this link will answer your question.

These are even worse than I remembered, but there's no dates on them so I choose to believe they were all made in 2011

what the hell, there aren't any lesbians in this webcomic v:mad:v voted 1

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

loquacius draw a comic

I'm even worse at mouse drawing than I am at regular drawing but okay

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Putty posted:

big boss is not form texas

That is not the Metal Gear character Big Boss, although he is Big Boss' equal in the art of war and his name is also Big Boss. He is in fact from Texas, and, due to all the Real Manliness constantly emanating therefrom, Texas is Kenyan Marxist Usurper Nobama's second-greatest weakness behind Christianity (Big Boss is not a Christian though due to his strong libertarian convictions)

Fun fact: that is not a cigar in panel 1, but a straightup doodie that he lit on fire and is holding in his mouth

lol that's not very beefy at all

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ocean Book posted:

a spider eats more than one fly during a life time

I would rather personally kill every fly that ever enters my house myself than just sort of let a spider hang out there like it's my loving roommate, and it's way better to find a fly in your house than to find a spider there. If flies ate spiders I would let flies live, not the other way around. :colbert:

e: Unless your kitchen is disgusting or you really need to take out your trash, a fly is a temporary nuisance. A spider will hang around until you kill it.

A modern-day Andy Warhol

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jul 27, 2015

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Das Boo posted:

Jesse never called Walt fat :confused:

this revolutionary new perspective makes the comic even better :allears:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ask me about goons leaping unexpectedly from my garbage :(

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I am truly and deeply ashamed that I understand this reference

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This one is the sequel to mine

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gilganixon posted:

here i got the ball rolling, just do all the rest

I like the implications that (a) Space Cock has no balls, (b) Space Balls has no cock, and (c) Space Balls' name is actually just "Balls"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Does that say "two men" or "t-women"? IMPORTANT

• Locked thread